Executive Managing Director
As Executive Managing Director and Market Leader for the South Florida region, Julie directly oversees all Brokerage operations and service lines in South Florida, which includes offices in Miami/Coral Gables, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach. She also focuses on new business development, talent recruitment, talent retention, growth and marketing.
Julie has more than 15 years of industry experience, offering an in-depth knowledge of utilizing innovative sales and marketing strategies to differentiate and win business. Prior to joining Colliers, Julie served as Regional Sales Director for CBRE’s Midwest Division, where she filled two valuable roles: Sales Management Leader and interim Managing Director of Corporate Client Solutions. Prior to her work at CBRE, Julie held executive leadership roles in the financial services industry, including as Senior Vice President, Mortgage Executive at Fifth Third Bank.
- 2013 Top performing “One Bank” Team- as awarded by Fifth Third Bank Executive Leadership
- 2016 Building the future award
- 2017 Innovation and Technology award
- 2018 Top performing Sales Management Team award
- Recognized as one of Miami Today’s 2021 Achievers
- 2021 South Florida Business Journal Power Leader in Real Estat
Attended the University of Missouri-Columbia where she studied Journalism/Marketing.