Executive Managing Director, Healthcare Services
With over 20 Years experience as a Commercial Real estate Expert, Juan's focus is on Life science and Healthcare brokerage, with a focus on complex leasing and sales transactions, tenant representation, landlord representation, financial analysis, documentation management and negotiation. Juan represents some of the largest Medical companies in the Tampa Bay area and leases over 800,000 rsf of class A, MOB space for 4 major healthcare REITS, Duke, Health care Realty, HCP, Welltower, and Amercian Healthcare Realty. Juan's expertise in these specific areas greatly enhances his clients’ ability to assess their needs while providing solutions that tie their real estate requirements to their overall business strategy. Juan earned the SIOR and CCIM designations, professional Designations of the highest level of knowledge, production, and ethics in the Real Estate industry, and has been a Florida licensed real estate broker since 1997. He graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in Business and Marketing.
- TECO Plaza, 277,000 rsf renewal
- JSA Healthcare 45,000 rsf in relocations
- USF Health 50,000 rsf in renewal and expansions
- Baumann 80,000 rsf acquisition
- Hitouch 48,000 rsf relocation
- Florida Cancer Research Lease expansions Clermont, Florida
- Gulf Coast Orthopedic ASC Sale Lease Back 50,120 rsf. $16,000,000.00 sale
- BayFront Health System 20,000 rsf in Renewals
- 17 Davis Sale 48,050 rsf Class A MOB sold for $8,000,000.00
- Women's Care of Florida 3 property Acquisition, $7,175,000.00
- Tampa Bay Surgery Centers- renewal 10,000 rsf ASC.
- Florida Hospital Land acquisition- CL RD.
- USF HEALTH department relocation 20,000 rsf.
- Womens' Care Florida Corporate Office Development Sale Lease Back
- JSA Healthcare 3 regional Practice relocations, Pasco County, North Pinellas County, Orlando.
- Large Regional Urology Group, relocation of Urology Practice.
- Pinellas Neurology Group, Restructuring of Neurology Group Layout, expansion and renegotiation of Lease.
- Sale Lease BAck of a 36,000 rsf ASC and Medical Office building. Successfull sale at $22,000,000.00
- 30,000 rsf Cardiology office, Negotiated the lease, and helped work out short term solutions for tempory space as well as assisted in the value engineering of the exisitng space and redsign.
B.S., Marketing and Economics, University of South Florida
Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
Senior Client Services Specialist
Marcianne Foster provides extensive project management for multiple transactions, quality assurance of the marketing work product, and detailed analytical and administrative support. Her responsibilities include national and regional market and site research, creation and distribution of marketing collateral, execution of specialized marketing campaigns, comprehensive preparation and analysis of business documents, and the collection and dissemination of critical information to internal and external clients.
Throughout her career, Marcianne has amassed extensive knowledge in commercial, multifamily and residential real estate and has held key marketing, senior-level administrative, management, and educational positions. Her experience has afforded her the opportunity to become a business operations specialist with expertise overseeing simultaneous projects from initiation to completion while driving revenue and managing relationships, as well as, an efficient and creative administrator who minimizes workflow obstacles and delivers exceptional results. Prior to joining Colliers, Marcianne was the senior brokerage coordinator for Cushman & Wakefield's Tampa- and Orlando-based capital markets team. Other employers include Southern Crafted Homes, Advantis Real Estate Services Company, AIMCO, and Lincoln Property Company.