Executive Managing Director, Retail Services
Heavily experienced in Retail Landlord and Tenant representation, Jorge Rodriguez is responsible for a wide portfolio of retail centers and National tenants throughout Central Florida. During his career, Jorge’s activity has exceeded $700 million and includes over 750 lease/sale transactions. His team is currently responsible for approximately 4,000,000 SF of Class A Shopping Centers as well as a top tier collection of Tenant accounts.
2020 - #1 Top Producing Retail Broker in Colliers Florida (50+ Retail Brokers)
2020 - Colliers Everest Club (Top 10% of all Colliers professionals across the U.S. business based on revenue production)
- 2020 - #1 Top Producing Retail Broker in Colliers Florida (50+ Retail Brokers), #3 Producing Retail Broker in Colliers USA Retail (400+ Brokers), #5 Producing Broker in Colliers Florida (200+Brokers) overall in all CRE asset classes; and, #3 Producing Broker (75+ Brokers) in all CRE asset classes in Central Florida Region.
- 2018 40 Under 40 Honoree - Orlando Business Journal
- Colliers International Central/Tampa/Southwest Florida Top Ten Producer - 2020, 2019, 2018, 2015, 2014, 2012
- Colliers International Central/Tampa/Southwest Florida Largest Retail Lease - 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Colliers International Central/Tampa/Southwest Florida Largest Land Lease - 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Colliers International Retail Steering Committee member - National group of hand-picked brokers guiding the overall direction and strategy of the firm's Retail Services
- Tenant Rep. co-chair across Colliers International's National Retail Practice Group
- NAIOP of Central Florida Retail Broker of the Year Award Recipient - 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012
- Colliers International Retail Services (Nationally) - 2012 Deal of the Year - The Market at Southside
- Honored as 2010 Colliers International Colliers International Rising Star across the National Retail Service Group
B.A. in Business Administration from Flagler College in St. Augustine, FL
Memberships & Involvements
Certified Commercial Investment Member, International Council of Shopping Center, Licensed Florida Sales Associate
Tenant: Chick-fil-A, Academy Sports, Orangetheory Fitness, European Wax Center, The Tile Shop, Massage Envy, Tijuana Flats, Cheddars, World of Beer, Mitchell's Fish Market, AT＆T, CFS Coffee, Drybar, Flippers Pizzeria, Kona Poke, Jamba Juice, Cycle Bar, Bloomin' Brands, Floyd's 99 Barbershop, Bank of the Ozark, Icebox, and Action Gator Tire.
Landlord: Regency Centers, InvenTrust, Spirit Realty, Pineloch Management Corporation, The Ferber Company, CBREi, Fairbourne, RRb Partners, Wells Fargo, Invesco, TIAA CREF, LeeVista, Trammel Crow Development, Kittson ＆ Partners, Met Life, BPG Properties, TNP Properties, Tower Realty Partners, FDIC and EXCEL Trust.
Senior Client Services Coordinator
Yessenia Marcof joined Colliers International in 2017, and works as a Senior Client Services Coordinator alongside the Retail Services brokerage team in Central Florida. She provides extensive internal support including project management, proposals, presentations and market knowledge/research.