Senior Property Manager
Jordan Speckman is a Senior Property Manager, managing office, industrial and retail property management assignments. He also manages the Colliers Indianapolis headquarters. He provides critical services within all facets of property management including budgets, operations, construction, leasing, tenant relations, accounting, operating expense reconciliations, and emergency response.
Jordan graduated from Indiana University, Bloomington with a Bachelor of Science degree in Management. While at Indiana University and beyond, he has been involved in the community and with numerous non-profit organizations. He held the position of Phi Kappa Psi Philanthropy Chair at IU. He has also been a tutor for the United Way Read-UP program and has volunteered for Special Olympics and Damar Services.
One year after becoming a member of BOMA (Building Owners and Management Association), he was invited to sit on the BOMA Emerging Leaders Planning Committee. Following his efforts on the Planning Committee, he was selected to serve as Chairman of the BOMA Emerging Leaders and later selected to be on the BOMA Indianapolis Board of Directors.
• Board of Directors. Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) 2016 - present
• Member. BOMA
• Past Chairman. BOMA Emerging Leaders
• Committee Member. BOMA Emerging Leaders - Planning Committee
• Volunteer. Special Olympics
• Volunteer. Damar Services
• Volunteer Tutor. United Way Read-UP Program
• Chair. Phi Kappa Psi Philanthropy, Indiana University 2008 - 2009
B.S. Management - Indiana University
Indiana Real Estate Broker License