B.A., RCA, RCM
Strategic Operations Analyst
License # SA633976000
As the Strategic Operations Analyst for Colliers Real Estate Management Services (REMS), Jonni McCray works closely with the REMS Senior Strategic Operations Manager to help identify concerns and recommend & implement solutions across the REMS U.S. platform relevant to the business operations. Her role is vital in the communication, coordination, operational guidance, and support for REMS U.S. Leadership.
Jonni has worked within the commercial real estate industry since 2003. She joined Colliers in February 2009 as an administrative assistant and helped manage REMS operations in the Phoenix office for 10 years. In 2016, she was offered additional responsibilities supporting REMS U.S. operations, which grew into her current full-time position in national support. Her career progression has provided experience in the various facets of the real estate industry, including leasing, market research & analysis, property management, and real estate operations.
- Colliers Management Development Program Graduate - 2022
- Colliers International in Greater Phoenix REMS Employee of the Year - 2015, 2013, 2012, for consistently performing well beyond what her job description requires, being courteous and helpful to others, and striving to improve herself.
- Colliers International in Greater Phoenix REMS Spirit Award - 2013 and 2014, for promoting the Colliers Spirit and always having a positive attitude.
- Engagement Champion - Phoenix REMS, 2012-2017
- REMS Certified Assistant (RCA) Designation - July 2014
- REMS Certified Manager (RCM) Designation - April 2016
- Service Excellence Nominee - April 2018 & April 2019
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Arizona State University, 2003
- Licensed Sales Associate, Arizona Department of Real Estate, 2009
Memberships & Involvements
- The Women's Network at Colliers ERG North America
- Working Parents & Caregivers at Colliers ERG North America
Senior Strategic Operations Manager - REMS
Jacqui joined the Colliers team in 2011 and was promoted to her current role in 2017. As the Senior Strategic Operations Manager for REMS U.S., she works directly with the REM U.S. leadership team to manage the strategic alignment of the national and local market teams. In this role Jacqui’s focus is on implementing systems, structing successful cross market communications, and bridging processes and procedures.
The Strategic Operations team is committed to successful processes implementation, team dynamic optimization and ensuring Colliers International Real Estate Management Services accelerates the success of our team members, partners and clients, alike.