License # S-539211
Jonny leads the Flexible Workspace Consulting team for Asia Pacific at Colliers, having founded the business line in 2015. Flexible Workspace Consulting works with operators, occupiers, asset owners and investors offering consultancy, advisory and transaction services to leverage this fast growing and dynamic sector.
Jonny has overseen over 2 million sq. ft. of flexible workspace transactions on behalf of operators and advised some of the largest asset owners in Asia Pacific on their strategy towards integrating flexible workspace and meaningful amenities to their portfolios, while also supporting Colliers’ occupier clients in the sector.
Jonny's key accomplishments in the flexible workspace sector include:
- Overseeing over 2 million sq. ft. of transactions to flexible workspace operators in Asia
- naked Hub's first two Hong Kong locations
- Doubling Garage Society's Hong Kong footprint
- Advising and transacting on WeWork's first location in Tokyo
- Consulting on the repositioning of assets across Hong Kong for Pamfleet
- Consulthing on the repositioning of assets across Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai for Chelsfield
- Consulting on the repositioning of assets across Hong for Silk Road Property Partners
BSc (Hons) Business and Property Management - Sheffield Hallam
Memberships & Involvements
Jonathan provided fantastic support in order to expand our business in a challenging market. His understanding and knowledge of the market was crucial to this growth.
Jonathan identified opportunities and provided us with the necessary information to ensure we were able to act quickly and transact.
Lachlan Buchanan - International Development Director, Servcorp
Jonny and Colliers are truly leading the flexible workspace sector in terms of understanding and depth of knowledge.
Jonathan Seliger - CEO, naked Hub
Vice President, Flexible Workspace Consulting
Will brings more than eight years of commercial real estate experience from the landlord, brokerage, and flexible workplace sectors. He was most recently at Transwestern, serving as a VP on their tenant representation team in New York City. Prior to Transwestern he worked at both Breather and WeWork, supporting enterprise clients with both transactional and consulting services throughout the Americas. Will started his career at SL Green, working on a team that managed over 10 million square feet of space in New York City.