I represent the interests of institutions, corporations and small businesses in the buying, selling and leasing industrial property. I have strong relationships with major developers, institutional and prominent private investors and corporate users throughout the entire metropolitan Chicago area.
My experience working for a developer and owner of industrial real estate enables me to assist my clients with lease evaluations and negotiations, site analysis, and financial/investment valuation. My advanced analytical skills combined with my practical understanding of the industry, bring a unique perspective to my clients and have proven to be integral to my success.
Since joining Colliers International in 2007, I have completed more than 500 transactions totaling a value in excess of $900 million. I recently completed a 366,000-square-foot sale for Johnson & Johnson and negotiated a 309,000-square-foot lease for Heartside Foods.
Prior to joining Colliers, I was a market representative with ProLogis, the world’s largest owner and developer of distribution facilities. At ProLogis, I was responsible for leasing and asset management of nearly 10 million square feet of industrial space. I was also involved in the sourcing of new acquisition opportunities.
- Finalist, NAIOP Awards – Industrial Broker Transaction of the Year (2012, 2013)
- Finalist, NAIOP Awards – Industrial Redevelopment of the Year (2012, 2013)
- Top 10% Producer, Colliers International Americas region (2012-2018)
- Colliers' Everest Club (2010-2018)
- Top 5% producer nationally within Colliers International USA Industrial Group (2012, 2013)
- Promoted three consecutive years (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Colliers International Emerging Broker Award (2009)
- MBA, University of Texas at Austin
- BBA, University of Texas at Austin
Memberships & Involvements
- Council member, University of Texas McCombs Real Estate Finance and Investment Center
- LINK Unlimited Scholars
- Becknell Industrial
- Black Creek Capital
- Brennan Investment Group
- Cabot Properties
- Daimler North America
- Duke Realty
- Evergreen Industrial
- Heartside Foods
- Johnson ＆ Johnson
- KTR Capital Partners
- LaSalle Investment Management
- ML Realty Partners
- Pannattoni Development
- Ridge Property Trust
- Seefried Properties
- Transwestern Development
Client Services Coordinator
Chicago - Rosemont
I am an executive assistant in the Industrial Advisory Group at Colliers International | Chicago , working with David Bercu (Principal); Ron Behm (Principal, Colliers Manager); Jonathan Kohn (Principal); John D'Orazio (Vice President - Industrial); and Don Schaumberger.