As Managing Director, I have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the entire portfolio of the company’s offerings, and oversee the key functions of sales, delivery and business enabling functions.
I drive and oversee the continuous renewal of key processes, systems and policies across the company in client relationship management, sales effectiveness, quality assurance, talent management and leadership development.
In addition to nearly a decade’s worth of management experience, I have six years of experience in helping real estate professionals secure loans. There I was a leader in fostering excellence and built trust and respect within the organization and throughout the community.
In 2007, I created Potvin Haywood & Associates, an origination team consistently in the top 10% of producers nationwide. My team and I have generated new loan opportunities and met with clients to determine their financial situation and eligibility.
• Associated Builders & Contractors | West Michigan Chapter, Board of Director
• Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce, Member
• Legacy Christian School, Foundation Board
• American Youth Soccer Organization, Assistant Coach
• Upward Basketball Coach, Head Coach
• Hillside Community Church, Construction Committee
• Byron Township Little League, Assistant Coach
Calvin College Graduate