Executive Vice President
Corporate Real Estate executive with over 28 years of experience managing all aspects of real estate for corporations, investors, developers and institutions. Specifically, John helps occupiers of real estate develop and execute their corporate strategy. Career highlights include:
- Completed over $1 billion in assignments in 46 states and over 40 countries consisting of new leases, lease renewals, consulting, building and land sales.
- Designed and implemented lease administration services for numerous multinational public and private clients.
- Directed project management services for construction projects ranging from ground-up build-to-suit to interior tenant improvement projects.
- Provided financial analysis for projects including transaction comparisons, lease vs. buys and sale/leasebacks.
- Developed and implemented customized solutions for public and private clients leased and owned portfolios to align with their real estate and business objectives.
▪ Named to Midwest Real Estate Hall of Fame in 2019
▪ Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Michigan Chapter Board Member
▪ Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Michigan Chapter Past President
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN - Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Memberships & Involvements
▪ Troy Youth Hockey Board of Directors, Youth Hockey Coach for 15 years
▪ Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
▪ Director of the J. Cooper Salsberry Memorial Fund