Senior Vice President
License # 705347
As a Senior Vice President for the MSP Investment Services Group, John McCarthy specializes in the sale of single and multi-tenant office and industrial properties with a focus in office and industrial dispositions. With over 30 years of experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry, John has had experience with tenant representation, investment property sales, and hands-on management of institutionally owned office and industrial buildings completing over 4,700 transactions across over 75 million square feet. John is also widely known as the Opportunity Zone expert throughout the Twin Cities and nationally.
- Broker of the Year, Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR), 2011
- Past President of the Miinnesota Commercial Association of Realtors
- Longterm Big Brother for the BBBS program in Minneapolis & St Paul
- FAA-certified drone pilot
Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate Finance from St. Cloud State University
Memberships & Involvements
- Member, National Association of Industrial & Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Member, Minnesota Commercial Association of Commercial Realtors
- Former member, board of directors, Minnesota Commercial Property Exchange
- Former board of directors, Real Financial Center
- Past president, Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
Sr. Executive Vice President
Minneapolis - St. Paul
As the Senior Vice President for Colliers’ Investment Services Group in Minneapolis-St. Paul, I lead my team to success through proven processes. My team focus is mainly on industrial, office, medical-office, and single-tenant net lease; both locally and nationally.
My broad real estate capital markets knowledge and expertise reflects my 30-year career experience in the commercial brokerage business. During this time, I have worked with nearly every major owner in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, either through Investment Sales or Landlord representation. I have experience in multi-market cycles and have become one of the top brokers in the Minneapolis area, and globally transacting more than $3.5 billion.
Having been in the business since 1984, I know how to best benefit the client. My number one priority when serving a client is their experience, both for the buyer and the seller. This experience is built off of a vision and collaboration. A project is best completed through a thought out plan put into action.
Minneapolis - St. Paul
As a capital markets associate for Colliers' Investment Services Group based out of Minneapolis-St. Paul, Peter Loehrer is focused on the full spectrum of single and multi-tenant office & industrial acquisition, disposition, and equity-raise opportunities for both private and institutional quality clients. The Colliers platform and local team provides the expertise and capacity to work with owners, investors, developers and institutional clients throughout the Midwest. Locally, Peter is partnered with Mark Kolsrud, John McCarthy, Peter Carbonneau, Kyle Delarosby, and Lydia Turkzyn.
Prior to joining Colliers Investment Services Group, Peter Loehrer began his career as a Field Research Analyst on CBRE's Minneapolis-St. Paul Office/Industrial capital markets team, where he provided market analysis and insights, investor outreach, and offering memorandum services, as well as lease and credit analysis for a variety of institutional quality clients. Prior to starting at CBRE, Peter was an intern at The Meritex Company, a Minneapolis-based industrial developer/owner.
- Raceway Business Center I // Industrial // 83,000 square feet
- West Development Portfolio // Industrial // 376,638 square feet
- Water Tower Place Business Center // Industrial // 113,000 square feet
- Minneapolis Industrial Infill Portfolio // Industrial // 1,915,637 square feet
- Boulder Lakes III // Industrial // 116,549 square feet
- I-35 Industrial Center // Industrial // 413,239 square feet
Senior Client Services Specialist
Minneapolis - St. Paul
Lydia Paasch joined the Capital Markets-Investment Sales team in 2020 as their Senior Property Marketing Strategist at Colliers International in Minneapolis, MN. Lydia and her team specialize in the sale of single and multi-tenant office and industrial properties. Lydia's primary role is to manage the sales process from prospect to closed sale by acting as main point of contact with brokers, clients, designers, vendors, and research groups to establish and achieve client's goals.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Lydia worked at CBRE for 5 years on their Capital Markets-Institutional Properties team.