Senior Vice President
License # 225051611
John Carpin has over 20 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, with his primary responsibilities including landlord representation of industrial and office/medical properties for both institutional and local owners. In addition, he is involved with tenant representation for both national and local clients. In these capacities, John has represented landlords and tenants in the identification, acquisition and disposition of commercial assets. Since 1996, John has completed over 850 transactions totaling over $276 million in value and has been involved in over 10 million square feet of leasing transactions, while handling a portfolio of over 2.5 million square feet of office/medical and industrial properties.
In addition to Landlord and tenant representations, John has experience in investment/building and land sales. This work has provided vital experience in the building development process (pro forma evaluation), project management, (P.O.D. process, selection of architects, engineers and contractors, etc.) and lease procurement and negotiations.
- Best Industrial Sale of 2016, GRACRE
- Best Industrial Project of 2016, GRACRE
- 10 Deal of the Quarter Awards since 2002
- Top Ten Producer Award 2004, 2005, 2008, 2010-2015
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of South Carolina
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, the Commonwealth of Virginia
Memberships & Involvements
- Virginia Economic Development Association (VEDA), Member
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Children’s Museum of Richmond
- Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate (GRACRE), Member