First Vice President
License # 01952925
Joey Jones is First Vice President at Colliers International’s Inland Empire (IE) office. Partnering with Thomas Taylor and Steve Bellitti, Joey specializes in Tenant Representation and sales, leasing and development of industrial and investment properties in the Inland Empire and San Gabriel Valley market areas. Joey is a “Big Box” specialist and has strong relationships with both major developers, institutional/prominent private investors and corporate users throughout Southern California.
Joey is well versed in all aspects of industrial real estate with a particular expertise in Tenant Representation. Joey is recognized as an industry leader in industrial Tenant Representation and has developed corporate real estate strategies on behalf of many prominent companies nationally. Joey’s expertise includes providing detailed analyses of how real estate decisions impact his clients, both functionally and financially, creating innovative real estate solutions and cost-savings strategies that facilitate enhanced company operations while improving the bottom line financially.
Joey has been responsible for over 40 million square feet of Tenant transaction volume.
- Everest Club Member (Annual recognition of top 10% Colliers brokers)
- 2018 - 2021 Costar Power Broker (Top Industrial Leasing Broker)
- 1Q - 3Q 2020/ 1Q 2021 / 3Q - 4Q 2021 Costar Power Broker Quarterly Deal Award (Largest Industrial Lease)
Partial Recent Tenant Representation Transaction List:
- 1Q 2022 (500,000 SF Lease, Chino, CA)
- 1Q 2022 (200,000 SF Lease, Rancho Cucamonga,CA)
- 4Q 2021 (410,000 SF Lease, Chino, CA)
- 4Q 2021 (300,000 SF Lease, Chino, CA)
- 4Q 2021 (255,000 SF Lease, Corona, CA)
- 4Q 2021 (180,000 SF Acquisition, Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
- 4Q 2021 (333,572 SF Acquisition, Riverside, CA)
- 4Q 2021 (140,000 SF Lease, Riverside, CA)
- 3Q 2021 (600,000 SF Lease, Moreno Valley, CA)
- 3Q 2021 (160,000 SF Lease, El Paso, TX)
- 3Q 2021 (455,000 SF Lease, Ontario, CA)
- 3Q 2021 (250,000 SF Lease, Pomona, CA)
- 2Q 2021 (453,000 SF Lease, Ontario, CA)
- 2Q 2021 (130,000 SF Lease, Riverside, CA)
- 2Q 2021 (550,000 SF Lease, City of Industry, CA)
- 2Q 2021 (200,000 SF Lease, City of Industry, CA)
- 1Q 2021 (650,000 SF Lease, City of Industry, CA)
- 1Q 2021 (150,000 SF Lease, City of Industry, CA)
- 1Q 2021 (300,000 SF Lease, Hebron, KY)
- 1Q 2021 (450,000 SF Lease, Commerce, CA)
- 4Q 2020 (350,000 SF Lease, Fontana, CA)
- 4Q 2020 (992,000 SF Lease, Ontario, CA)
- 4Q 2020 (830,000 SF Lease, Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
- 4Q 2020 (887,000 SF Lease, Jurupa Valley, CA)
University of Southern California, BS Real Estate Development
Memberships & Involvements
American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
NAIOP Inland Empire
Young Professionals Group (YPG) Alumni Committee
Trojan Real Estate Association (TREA)
USC Policy, Planning and Development Alumni Association
Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of California
Los Angeles - Inland Empire
Steve Bellitti, a 30-year industry veteran, joined Colliers in 1990. Partnered with Tom Taylor, Steve specializes in leasing, sales and development of industrial and investment properties in the Inland Empire and East Los Angeles County market areas with a particular emphasis in larger and complex transactions.
Since 1996 Steve has been among the highest producers at Colliers International and in 2018 & 2016 was awarded as the national highest producing industrial broker for Colliers throughout the Nation. He has strong relationships with major developers, institutional and
prominent private investors throughout Southern California along with numerous national and regional big box corporate customers.
Over the past three years, Steve has transacted 34.2 million square feet with a total consideration of $1.25 billion. Since 2010, Steve and Tom have sold 1,284 acres of land and presently have an additional 150 acres in escrow to various clients for future development.
Los Angeles - Inland Empire
Tom Taylor, a 35-year industry veteran, joined Colliers in 1976. Tom has been an industrial sales, leasing, development and investment specialist in Eastern Los Angeles County and Inland Empire market areas since 1979. Currently, Tom concentrates 100% of his efforts on real estate sales and leasing. He has partnered with Steve Bellitti since 2000.
Over the past three years, Tom has transacted 14.9 million square feet with a total consideration of $576 million. Since 2004, Tom and Steve have sold 257 acres of land and presently have an additional 404 acres in escrow to various clients for future development.
In 2008, Tom and Steve represented Hanesbrands Inc. in leasing 1,300,000 square feet at Perris Ridge Commerce Center in Perris, California for a total consideration of $53.8 million. Tom and Steve participated in the lease of a 506,580 square foot industrial building by Sears in Vernon to BCBG Max Azria Group, Inc. for a total consideration of $15 million. They also represented Sears in the sale of a 249,000 square foot industrial building in Los Angeles to the University of Southern California for $27 million.
Tom is well respected and liked by his competitors who consider him to be one of Southern California’s top commercial real estate agents. Tom is a “Big Box” specialist and has strong relationships with both major developers, institutional/prominent private investors and corporate users throughout Southern California.