Executive Managing Director
Joe Rossi, CCIM, is the Executive Managing Director of Investment Services at Colliers International in Central Florida, leading Colliers’ Capital Markets platform with a focus on industrial, office, flex and medical properties throughout the State of Florida. Joe, a 28-year veteran, is a highly-regarded professional within the Florida real estate investment markets and has established a vast network of investors and financial contacts. Joe has spent the majority of his professional career working extensively to represent institutions, private equity, individual investors, and owner/operators to procure the best possible outcome for their acquisition/disposition needs. Joe provides expert guidance and advisory services to his clients throughout all stages of their ownership cycle including asset management, portfolio analysis, sale advisory and consulting. Over his career, Joe has generated more than $900 million in transactional sales volume across more than 8.1M square feet of space.
Prior to joining Colliers, Joe's business background includes:
- Senior Vice President – Investment Services at Lincoln Property Company for four years where he handled office, industrial and retail investment sales. He closed transactions in excess of $64M across 15 transactions, acting as a receiver where needed.
- Senior Vice President – Investment Services Group with Grubb & Ellis for 6.5 years and was a key member of their Financial Services Asset Management and Distressed Property Services groups with over $170 million in 32 transactions.
- Manager - Real Estate Investments at The St. Joe Company from 1998-2004, directing the disposition of over 1M square feet of commercial properties.
- Real Estate/Budget Analyst for Koger Equity, performing underwriting analysis and research across more than 1.6 million square feet of office development projects and 2 million square feet of office acquisitions. Joe was also responsible for the budgeting and cash flow projections for the entire 36 million square foot portfolio.
- NAIOP Central Florida Chapter: President (2018); VP (2017); Board of Directors (2012-2019)
- NAIOP State of Florida: Treasurer (2020); Board of Directors (2019-2020)
- Colliers Central Florida Awards: Top Ten Producer (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020); Largest Office Sale (2017, 2018); Largest Industrial Sale (2017, 2019)
- NAIOP Central Florida Chapter Awards: Investment Broker of the Year - Top 3 Investment Brokers (2007, 2008, 2009, 2018, 2019); Largest Transaction of the Year (2010 &2012); Unique Deal of the Year (2011); President’s Award (2013)
- CoStar Awards: Sales Power Broker Awards (2006, 2007, 2012)
- CFCAR Hallmark Awards: Top 10 Producer and Overall Top Investment Producer (2012)
- Grubb & Ellis Company Awards: Rookie of the Year (2005); Top Producer (2006); Managing Directors Council - Top 3 Brokers in the Office (2007, 2008, 2009, & 2010)
- 1993 Alumnus of University of North Florida with a BA in Music Performance
- 1995 Alumnus of University of North Florida with a BBA in Accounting
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Florida Real Estate Broker License (BK655420)
Memberships & Involvements
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association) Central Florida Chapter
- UCF Real Estate Council
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Colliers Investment Services Group (CISG)
- Colliers Asset Resolution Team (CART)
Client Services Coordinator
Having joined Colliers in 2018, Mackenzie works exclusively with the office and industrial investment services brokerage team in Central Florida and is responsible for the research and development of all marketing and sales materials throughout each phase of an asset’s listing process.
Mackenzie creates and implements marketing campaigns which include the design of marketing materials, e-marketing strategies, advertising, and presentations/proposals. Mackenzie assists in providing market insight for her team by utilizing her analytics background when researching the commercial real estate market of Greater Orlando and Tampa Bay.
Mackenzie ultimately constructs the course of action for projects by establishing each project’s objectives, and coordinates all the essential elements needed in order to achieve those objectives.
Managing Director, Investment Services
Nick Hanson, SIOR, recently joined Colliers International Central Florida as the Managing Director of Investment Services, where he focuses on office and industrial investment sales throughout the State of Florida.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Hanson has been directly involved in commercial real estate transactions totaling over $500 million over the past 7 years. He has worked on behalf of many institutional and private investors, including Blue Vista, Taurus Holdings, TerraCap Management and RealOp Investments. Hanson was most recently Vice President of Investments at Marcus and Millichap’s Orlando office, as well as a Director of the firm’s National Office and Industrial Properties Group. In that role, he specialized in the sale of industrial and office investment properties in Central and North Florida. He also previously worked at NAI Commercial in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, focusing on industrial brokerage.