As an office broker, Joe’s core business is slated towards sale, lease and development transactions of office buildings throughout Wisconsin. Joe specializes in landlord representation and handles assets throughout all of Southeastern Wisconsin.
Joe is a highly motivated, resourceful, goal and client-focused professional with a real estate background and strong sales, marketing and management experience. He is an Eagle Scout armed with a BSBA Marketing degree from Xavier University and has a proven track record for results in both his professional and personal life. He has a robust family and small business background with first-hand experience and exposure to all facets that it takes to successfully run a business. Joe has strong entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills as a result of an award-winning decade in sales as a premier real estate professional.
- Ranked among the Top 5% of all REALTORS® in the State of Ohio based on sales dollar volume
- Ohio Association of Realtors® President's Sales Club for seven consecutive years (2011-2017). Since its inception, the OAR President’s Sales Club has been the mark of distinction for Ohio REALTORS®. The President's Sales Club recognizes outstanding achievement in the real estate industry.
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors® Circle of Excellence for seven consecutive years (2011-2017). This award recognizes the outstanding residential sales performance of Realtor® members in good standing with the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors®
- Comey & Shepherd President's Club award winner (2011-2017). This award honors exceptional sales accomplishments by Comey & Shepherd's top producers.
- Featured Real Estate Agent on HGTV's "House Hunters” nationally televised TV Show
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, Marketing, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
Hondros College - Real Estate
- CORE Realty Holdings
- Zeller Realty Group
- Brookfield Properties
- Cypress Equities
- Farbman Group
- F Street Group
- Hudson Advisors