Director Construction Management
With a proven background and understanding of the physical and financial management aspects of office and industrial properties, I support construction and redevelopment in Colliers International’s Project Management Group. I have experience in commercial building maintenance and building system improvements and have supervised numerous tenant interior projects and budgeted capital expenses.
In my 10-year career, I have worked for companies such as Draper and Kramer and Century 21 Pro-Team supervising assignments ranging from property management and selling and leasing to tenant interiors.
At Colliers International, I started as an assistant property manager and was integral in developing and implementing operating expense budgets, client and tenant relations, and building capital projects. I also play a key role in budgets for numerous projects for clients ranging from lighting retrofits to Tenant Improvements.
My specific project experience includes:
- Tallgrass Corporate Center in Bolingbrook, a project involving the conversion of a 548,000-square-foot building from single tenant to a multi-tenant Class A office building. Renovations included the installation of a fire panel, new elevators and controls, new tenant spaces, and common area amenities.
- Served as owner’s representative for three retail tenant improvement assignments at 730 N. Michigan Avenue in Chicago. Valued at more than $6 million, these projects for Victoria’s Secret, Anthropologie and Nordstrom Rack totaled more than 81,000 square feet.
- $2 million, 120,000-square-foot tenant improvement project for Comcast in Romeoville
- DS Containers’ 80,000-square-foot project in Batavia, valued at $500,000
- $2 million demolition and subsequent improvement of the 320,000-square-foot McKesson facility in Carol Stream