License # SL3212855
Joanne LeBlanc is a Vice President at Colliers International, based in Tampa Florida. Joanne specializes in leasing and sales of office and flex properties throughout the Tampa Bay market. Joanne has more than 15 + years’ experience working in the commercial real estate industry.
Joanne joined Colliers International in 2008 and has leased over 5 million square feet for local and multi-market clients.
In 2016, Joanne was named a Top 10 Producer for Colliers Florida (Tampa Bay, Central, and Southwest Florida), along with the recognition for the largest office lease from a client she sourced by “cold calling”. That experience taught her that knowledge, hard work, perseverance, and dedication can prove solid results.
A hardworking, enthusiastic team player, Joanne values long-term relationships verses transactions. She builds those relationships with her clients by delivering clear communication and exceptional service before, during and after the transaction process.
While Joanne lives and specializes in the Tampa Bay area, she has served clients in multiple market lease transactions in the following cities: Atlanta, Denver, Dallas, Birmingham, Carrollton GA, Arkansas, and numerous Florida locations: Alachua, Orlando, Lake Mary, Fort Myers, Sarasota, etc.
2016 Top 10 Producer - Colliers Tampa Bay
2016 Largest Office Lease
University of South Florida (2007)
Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications
Degree Focus: Public Relations
Florida Sales Associate License (2008)
Commercial Property Marketing Certification, Colliers University (2012)
Memberships & Involvements
Leadership Tampa Bay, Westshore Alliance, Tampa Downtown Partnership, Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corporation, Tampa Bay Innovation Center, University of South Florida Alumni Association, Alpha Kappa Psi - Xi Omega Chapter Alumni
Partial Client List (Present and Past):
- Starwood Capital
- The Green Companies
- Bridge Commercial Real Estate
- Equus Capital Partners
- Greenway Health
- Parkway Properties
- Recondo Technologies
- MediaLab 3D Solutions
- J.W. Cole Financial Inc.
- Clarfield Okon Salomone ＆ Pincus PL
- Kerkering Barberio
- StudioMax Design
"Partnering with Joanne LeBlanc at Colliers, International, has proven to be a first-rate experience and exceedingly instrumental with supporting all of our corporate lease needs. From providing timely demographics research for site selections to negotiating and closing deals, Joanne handles all aspects with delightfulness, saving our company invaluable time and keeping our lease costs minimized in a volatile and challenging market. It’s a great pleasure doing business with her as our tenant representative and she is an exceptional resource for those seeking world-class professional representation."
Senior Facilities Coordinator, Greenway Health
"Working with Joanne LeBlanc is an absolute pleasure. She is professional, patient, knowledgeable, and understanding of her client’s business needs. I will absolutely work with her in the future and can wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone seeking commercial real estate."
Steven J. Clarfield, Esq., Clarfield, Okon, Salomone & Pincus, P.L.
"We really appreciate the service that Joanne LeBlanc has provided for our Tampa location - securing and renewing our lease. She is very proactive, great with follow-through and goes the extra mile to assist her clients. Thanks Joanne!"
Tracy O'Neil, Kerkering, Barberio & Co., CPAs
Senior Vice President
Claire Calzon has over 36 years of commercial real estate and project leasing experience (landlord representation) which includes primarily high end, Class A and B core assets and Class A and B suburban office buildings. Experience includes leasing several downtown Tampa high rise towers, such as SunTrust Financial Center, Fifth Third Center, Wells Fargo Center, Park Tower and Rivergate Tower, over an 18 year period, from 2000 to 2018. Currently handles the lead leasing and marketing assignments for the following assets, with business partner and Director of Office Leasing, Joanne LeBlanc:
- Westshore 500, a 130,000 SF, 10-story Class A suburban office building located in the heart of Westshore. Owned by The Green Company out of S. Florida.
- Arrow Point Plaza, a Class A 100,000 SF, three-story suburban office building located in the Gateway submarket in St. Petersburg. Owned by Arrow Point, LLC, a private equity group. Currently 100% leased.
- Bay Vista Pavilion, a Class A 140,000 rsf, three-story suburban office building located in the Clearwater/N. Pinellas submarket. Owned by Bay Vista Pavilion, LLC, a private equity group.
- Cypress Point, a Class B multi building, 165,000 rsf campus located in the Northwest submarket. Owned by Cypress Point Office, LLC and WS Cypress Point Office, a private equity group.
- Lafayette Arcade, a historic three story Class A, 35,000 rsf office/retail building built in the 1920’s and located across from the University of Tampa in the Downtown submarket. This asset is owned by Tricera Capital out of S. Florida.
- Park Centre at Telecom Park, a Class A, 85,000 SF, three-story suburban office building located in Tampa Telecom Park in the Northeast submarket and owned by Starwood Capital Group.