Assistant Director of Security
View More View Less
Professional Summary• Manages over 1 million sqf. state of the art campus that houses 2 data centers, a restaurant, retail stores, and a State agency (CalPERs)
• Manages 43 security personnel with the responsibility of overseeing payroll, scheduling, training, hiring, interviewing and terminating.
• Develop security and safety policies and procedures for both Colliers International and clients.
• Maintain security equipment and supplies by coordinating purchases and maintenance service contracts with various contractors.
• Meet with clients to resolve any security issues, concerns, or implementation of new security policies and procedures.
• Forecast and manage spending to stay under or within the annual budget.
AccomplishmentsDeveloped and administered training plan for 43 security personnel for Colliers International.
Programmed and launched the Guard Tour patrol system for the CalPERS Headquarter.
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.