Jevell joined Colliers in September of 2021 as a transaction manager supporting the Richmond brokerage team with client relationship management, transaction management, client lease portfolio analysis and financial analysis. He has vast experience in maintaining effective client relationships and owning transactions from start to finish.
Prior to Colliers, Jevell worked for Chem-Dry of Richmond where he was a customer care manager. During his time at Chem-Dry, he managed all day-to-day activities and built key organizational and customer relationship skills, as well as performing the required technical aspects. Most recently, Jevell worked for CoStar as a customer relationship consultant I from 2017 to 2019, and was later promoted to customer relationship consultant II. He was responsible for managing multiple projects to improve the overall data quality while service as the point of contact for his clients.
- Integral part of three Team of the Month winners, an award given to the top per-forming team in the research department - CoStar
- Led multiple Data Captainships to improve data quality for key fields in dedicated geographical region - CoStar
- Have more than 20 news articles published - CoStar
- Lead the revitalization of Chem-Dryâ€™s Frederick, Maryland brand - Chem Dry
- Awarded Customer Care Manager of the year - Chem Dry
Virginia Commonwealth Univer-sity, B.A. Marketing