Director - Property Management
As Director of Operations for the Norfolk REMS team, Jessica focuses on pursuing new business opportunities as well streamlining and improving workflows, procedures, and strategies. She is also responsible for the management of a portfolio of industrial and office properties across Hampton Roads.
Jessica joined Colliers in 2016 and has been in the commercial real estate industry since 2009. She is a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the President Elect of the Hampton Roads Chapter.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Wilmington University
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Salesperson
Memberships & Involvements
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- REAL Professionals Network
- Boyd Watterson
- Global Logistics Properties (GLP)
- SF Partners, LLC