Senior Director of Operations
Jessica directly oversees Building Engineering Services for the Colliers International offices located in Richmond, Charlottesville, Norfolk, and Fredericksburg, Virginia and Greensboro and Raleigh, North Carolina. In this role, she oversees schedules, business development, assignments, billing, and compliance with Federal, State and Local codes regarding Building Maintenance. She directly supervises 80+ engineers across the United States and works with Property Management teams on building engineering needs.
Jessica Butterworth joined the company in 2007 as the Office Manager, was promoted in 2009 to the Richmond Building Services Coordinator, and in 2018 assumed the role of the Director of Engineering Services, REMS|Virginia. She also acts as Property Manager on multiple accounts.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, College of William and Mary
- Commonwealth of Virginia Salesperson License
Memberships & Involvements
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) Candidate – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) Candidate – BOMA International
- Salus Property Investments
- Village Bank
- Bentall Kennedy
- Grander Capital
- Baker Properties