Executive Vice President
License # 01360233
Jereme S. Snyder is a Executive Vice President within the Retail Services Group in Greater Los Angeles and a Director of Colliers NNN Group for Colliers International nationwide. The Colliers Retail Services Team is an integrated team of professionals with specialties in representing landlords and tenants with leasing needs, managing the acquisitions and dispositions of retail properties, enhancing values through asset management and assisting in debt solutions. Colliers NNN Group is a national investment team specializing in the acquisition and disposition of net lease investments throughout the United States. The Teams relationships with qualified institutional and private investors enable them to strategically match buyers with sellers to achieve the best possible match for their clients.
- Awarded Colliers International - #1 Retail Investment Sales Broker nationwide
- Received the Colliers International Circle of Excellence Award - 2009 - 2021
- 2012 - 2021 Everest Club - Top 10% of Colliers Brokers
- Selected as OC Metro Magazine’s “40 Under 40”
- Real Estate Southern California Magazine’s “Top Power Brokers”
- “Partner’s Circle Award” and “Top 10 Producer Award”
- Closed Largest Investment transaction in Sperry Van Ness company history
- Career transactions in excess of $4 Billion.
San Diego State University - Business Marketing
Memberships & Involvements
ICSC, Colliers NNN Group
Vornado Realty Trust, Inland American, GE Capital, Cole Capital, Klaff Realty, CIM, Agree Realty, Spirit, VEREIT, Realty Income, Blackstone, Donahue Schreiber, Store Capital, RPAI, Cullinan Properties, NewMark Merrill Companies, Amercian Realty Capital, Hawkins Companies, IRA Capital, Red Mountain Group, Niki Group, Columbus Pacific, Corporate Partner Capital Group, Lincoln Properties, Paragon, Brixton Capital, WestCore