Jeorge Manley specializes in industrial advisory services providing expertise to assist tenants and buyers in strategically finding the right space for their needs. He also works with owners and landlords to lease and sell their real estate assets.
Prior to joining Colliers, Jeorge has had extensive experience in servicing high value clients in the transportation and logistics industry. While at Hogan Transportation Companies, he gained valuable experience in business development and asset management. This included the marketing and leasing of heavy duty, class 7 & 8 trucks to distributors and manufacturers in both the greater Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH markets. While there, he earned the company’s Distinguished Sales Achievement Award. By providing impeccable service to my clients, as well as innovative solutions, he earned incredible customer loyalty.
Jeorge is a graduate of the University of Southern Indiana with a major in Finance from the Romain College of Business in Evansville, IN. He also attended Indiana University in Bloomington, IN where he studied business for three years in the Kelley School of Business.
His passions include travel, golf, live music, and sporting events, particularly Indiana University basketball.
• Honoree. Distinguished Sales Achievement Award – Hogan Transportation 2016
• Affiliate Member. National Industrial Transportation League (NITL)
• Member. Emerging Leaders - Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
• Member. Real Estate Ascending Leaders or REAL
• Allied Member. Indiana Motor Truck Association (IMTA)
• Council Member. IMTA’s Future Leaders of Indiana Council
B.S. Finance, Romain College of Business
University of Southern Indiana – Evansville, Indiana
Memberships & Involvements