Executive Vice President
License # CA-00819335
Jeffry’s focus over the past 40 plus years has been tenant representation, aligning his clients’ corporate real estate strategy with their business objectives.
Jeffry has negotiated more than 27,000,000 square feet of leases and sales totaling close to $4 billion.
Jeffry’s career spans more than 40 years. In 1998 Jeffry became an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR). The SIOR designation is earned and awarded to individuals who have met rigorous requirements based on their outstanding knowledge of the commercial real estate industry, professional and educational background and adherence to ethical standards.
· 2004 Jeffry was inducted into the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers Hall of Fame.
· Multiple SIOR top sales awards for largest lease & sale.
· CoStar Power Broker, ranking Jeffry among the market’s top brokers.
· Colliers International’s Everest Awards ranking Jeffry among the top 10% of Colliers agents nationwide.
· Consistent Colliers Top Performer including multiple Colliers Million Dollar Achievement Awards, designating the highest level of sales achievement among Colliers peers.
· Recognized as one of the Silicon Valley’s Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Agents as ranked by the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB).
BA - University of California Santa Cruz - 1977
Memberships & Involvements
Silicon Valley Brokers
Society of Industrial
and Office Realtors
University of California
Sevin Rosen Funds
West Marine Products
Cross Link Capital
Savannah College of Art and Design
Sun Run Solar