License # SAL.2019003480
A day in Commercial Real Estate is like a round of golf – and I wouldn’t change it for anything. Each shot - just like each landlord and tenant requirement - is different, there is an abundance of hard work, focus and fun to be had, and the relationships last a lifetime. Each real estate decision, just like each golf hole, provides both opportunities and challenges. Our experienced team at Colliers International navigates these “water hazards” to help maximize the value of property for real estate owners, occupiers and investors, while taking into consideration our clients' short and long-term business goals and objectives.
- Hall of Fame Inductee, 2019 - Center for Professional Selling, Carl H. Lindner College of Business, University of Cincinnati
- Student Coach, Varsity Sales Team 2018-2019
- President, Sales Leadership Club 2018-2019
- Greek Athlete of the Year, Nominee 2018
- Vice President, University of Cincinnati Club Golf Team 2017-2019
- Smile Squad: Top Fundraisers of 2017 | Smile Train, Inc.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Ohio, Kentucky
- BA in Marketing with focus in Real Estate & Professional Selling - University of Cincinnati, Carl H. Lindner College of Business
Memberships & Involvements
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), Member
- Tri-State Tooling & Manufacturing Association, Member
- University of Cincinnati Real Estate Round Table, Member
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Member
- Commercial Real Estate for Women (CREW), Member
- The First Tee of Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky - Community Council Member
- Fisher Auto Parts
- Pure Romance
- The Grippo Potato Chip Company
- Nehemiah Manufacturing
- The C.M. Mockbee Company
- Meyer Tool, Inc.
- Flagg, Inc.
- USUI International
- Berns Garden Center
- Midwest Properties
- Terrex Development
- Messer Construction
- Cincinnati Commercial Contracting
- Neyer Management
- Neyer Properties
- Exeter Property Group
- The Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority
- The City of Reading
- The Village of Lockland
- The City of Forest Park
"When we started to look for commercial property for our brewery, we spoke with several real estate people who did not provide much assistance. However, from the very beginning of us working with Jeffrey Kroeger, he was different. He was very professional, enthusiastic, and went above and beyond to help us find the perfect location. I think what differentiates Jeffrey from others is that he listens. He truly paid attention to what we wanted and needed. He is an excellent communicator, which is extremely important when looking for a property and he kept us updated on a regular basis. Since we live out of state, he took that into consideration and made sure that when we made plans to visit properties, he had everything planned, organized, and set up so that we kept to our schedule and made the best use of our time. He was also instrumental in developing and negotiating the terms of our lease, showing good insight into a number of areas that helped to ensure that we agreed to a favorable long-term lease. He worked extremely hard to find the perfect location that met all our needs and he accomplished that! If we are ever in need of commercial property again, we will contact Jeffrey Kroeger at Colliers International. We highly recommend Jeffrey, if you are looking for commercial property."
~Sheryl & John Vojtush, Owners of Bad Tom Smith Brewing, Cincinnati OH
Brokerage Senior Vice President | Cincinnati
Since I have a passion for attending many concerts, I will compare attending a live concert to serving industrial real estate clients: It's enjoyable being an expert in these two fields, no two journeys are the same, there are always unpredictable elements, and it’s rewarding to forge friendships in the process! I have a team of experienced experts within Colliers, whom my clients rely on to help them make various important real estate decisions, with a lot on the line. Every day is different in this industry, and, just like concerts, this industry is “lively”. That is why I enjoy every day I get to spend working in Commercial Real Estate, with the emphasis on helping new and old friends make important commercial real estate decisions.
Brokerage Senior Vice President & Principal | Cincinnati
Bill started his career in Industrial real estate over 30 years ago and has been an ongoing Top Producer with the Commercial Board of Realtors since 1989. Bill has negotiated both lease and sale transaction in excess of 1 billion dollars over this time in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky and Southwest Ohio.
Bill and Chuck Ackerman formed an advisory team (cincinnatiindustrialgroup.com) over 20 years ago specializing in acquisition and disposition of all industrial properties including build to suit, design build as well as Corporate representation. The Team also represents municipalities and governmental agencies on property values , acquisition and dispositions. Their primary goal is not only to accomplish their Client’s objective but to gain and keep their Client’s trust. Proudly, they have Clients that they have advised over 25 years.