Senior Vice President
Jeff Parker, CCIM, is a Senior Vice President in the Norfolk office of Colliers International. Jeff is a Hampton Roads native and has over 22 years of experience in commercial real estate as a broker, national retailer, manager, and principal. Jeff started his career in the Norfolk office of CBRE specializing in investment sales and leasing. Mr. Parker transitioned to Dollar Tree Inc./ Family Dollar as real estate portfolio manager where he handled lease restructuring and portfolio improvement for over 1,200 stores and received a hands-on education from one of the most prominent international retailers. He then transitioned to Director of Leasing for a Virginia based REIT where his team consistently exceeded industry average rent spreads increasing value for a portfolio of 60 shopping centers with over 5.5 million square feet in 12 states.
Jeff returned to his former CBRE office, now Colliers International, after the acquisition of the Virginia offices. Jeff leads his own investment properties brokerage team, and since his return has completed many notable investment sales and leases.
Jeff is a seasoned and trusted advisor who has a comprehensive understanding of multiple asset classes which allows him to consistently create and preserve value for his clients.
- Virginia Beach, VA - Encounter Court – Industrial Warehouse 11,500 SF
- Chesapeake, VA – Mitsubishi Chemical America - 120 Acres Industrial Land and 189,000 SF
- Virginia Beach, VA – Lynnhaven East Shopping Center – 106,524 SF
- Carrolton, VA - Shoppes at Eagle Harbour Shopping Center – 23,303 SF
- Chesapeake, VA - Parkway Christian Center Religious Facility - 36,185 SF
- Chesapeake, VA - Cahoon Commons Shopping Center – 57,000 SF
- Norfolk, VA – Budget Lodge Hotel – 64,000 SF
- Norfolk, VA - York Center Office Building – 55,000 SF
- Newport News, VA – Liberty Commons - 7 Bldg Office Park – 26,027 SF
- Virginia Beach, VA - Riversedge North Office Building – 10,000 SF
- Madison Heights, VA - Madison Heights Shopping Center – 17,120 SF
- Virginia Beach, VA – Central Drive Office Flex Building – 21,036 SF
- Norfolk, VA - Self-Storage Redevelopment – 2.5 Acres - 30,000 SF
- Virginia Beach, VA - Family Dollar / Advance Auto – 15,572 SF
- Virginia Beach, VA – Chartway FCU Bank Branch – 4,500 SF
- Norfolk, VA – Plume Street - Office Building– 8,500 SF
- Chesapeake, VA - Crossways Blvd - Office Building 7,000 SF
- Virginia Beach, VA - Lynnhaven Parkway - Office Building 9,000 SF
- Virginia Beach, VA – Sonic Drive - Industrial Warehouse 14,750 SF
- Bachelor of Science in History, Hampden-Sydney College
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Virginia and North Carolina
- CCIM Full Course Curriculum
Memberships & Involvements
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Virginia and North Carolina
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- HRACRE (Hampton Road Association of Commercial Realtors
- Virginia Beach Vision (Former Board of Directors)
- Hope House Foundation (Former Board of Directors)
Norfolk - Main
I have a long history in the retail arena which attracted me to the retail brokerage side of commercial real estate when I started my journey in 2004. Colliers has now given me the platform to assist my Clients and Owners to achieve their goals.
I came to a Colliers Affiliate in 2015 to start the retail team in Norfolk, Virginia. I was involved in both growing our retail presence in this area with landlord representation as well as tenant representation in Southeast Virginia and Northeast North Carolina markets. In February 2019 I joined the newly acquired Colliers Virginia team. The Colliers philosophy of collaboration and their reputation across the United States and Internationally has made this transition extremely rewarding.
I grew up in this market called Hampton Roads and my intimate knowledge of the dynamics involved in this and surrounding areas is a great asset when working with clients.
My colleagues and clients would describe me as assertive, trustworthy and approachable. I am a big believer in communication and my clients often compliment me on this and appreciate that there is never a delay in action or feedback concerning their needs. I will continue my focus on Landlord Services, Tenant representation along with sales and dispositions.
Senior Vice President
Norfolk - Main
Chris Read specializes in the sale and leasing of retail property for Colliers | Virginia. As the Southeast Retail co-team leader, he has extensive recent and long-term experience generating positive results to owners, developers and tenants in the retail sector for over 25 years.
On behalf of national and regional clients, Chris has achieved success on a multitude of assignments including shopping center leasing, site selection, new retail developments, land subdivisions and parcel sales, tenant-mix strategies, big box leasing, redevelopment projects, portfolio leasing/sales, tenant representation, complex contract negotiations, investment sales and surplus property dispositions. This knowledge base presents a thorough understanding of special requirements to furnish a personalized approach to individual client needs.
Norfolk - Main
After graduating from the University of Virginia in 2016, Brian Davidson quickly became an integral part of the brokerage team representing owners and occupiers of office and industrial properties. Since 2016, Brian has negotiated over 400 transactions valued at over $200 million. Clients have included defense contractors, REITS, national corporations, medical practices and local businesses and developers. A lifelong area native, Brian has a wellfounded knowledge of the local market and has relationships with many local firms and business leaders. With support from his entire Colliers team, Brian provides the following services to his clients with a strong emphasis on teamwork, communication, and the highest level of customer service:
• Market Evaluation
• Lease Renewal vs Relocation Analysis
• Lease/Purchase Agreement Negotiation Support
• Workplace Strategy