Executive Managing Director, Investment Services
Mr. Morris has handled capital markets transactions on behalf of public and private clients for the past 33 years. His career transaction volume is in excess of $20 billion. He has handled transactions in multi-family, office, retail and industrial across more than 30 markets in the United States. In addition to conducting sales, he has arranged transactions for partial and minority stakes, recapitalizations, JV equity and equity and debt financing for clients.
- Praedium Portfolio, Various Cities, US - $1,700 MM
- Orlando Eight Portfolio, Orlando, FL - $255 MM
- International Plaza, Boston, MA - $636 MM
- Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, FL - $245 MM
- Southeast Financial, Miami, FL - $588 MM
- Las Olas City Centre, Fort Lauderdale, FL - $220 MM
- Makena Resort, Maui, Hawaii - $575 MM
- Starwood/Freddie, Orlando, Florida - $204 MM
- TA Portfolio, Florida & Texas - $429 MM
- Orlando South Multi, Orlando, FL - $200 MM
- Wells Fargo Center, Miami, FL - $304 MM
- Airport International Park, Orlando, Florida - $180 MM
Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Central Florida
Memberships & Involvements
NAIOP, NMHC, ULI, Family Promise of Orlando
Managing Director, Investment Services
As Managing Director, Mr. Felberg specializes in capital markets transactions throughout the Southeast. In the past 16 years Mr. Felberg has successfully completed numerous dispositions and debt/equity transactions. During this time Mr. Felberg has transacted over $4 billion in the office and industrial sectors.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Mr. Felberg was Senior Vice President of JLL’s Florida Capital Markets Group, a world leading professional real estate services firm.
Senior Client Services Specialist
Michelle oversees the development of marketing collateral including proposals, brochures, email campaigns, investment offerings, advertising and presentations for the Capital Markets team.
With a background in graphic design, Michelle brings a creative approach to the marketing and branding activities of the organization. Her advanced proficiency in design software and past experience working with external printers and agencies add value to hier current position. Michelle has worked in Capital Markets since 1998 providing a host of other responsibilities related to the acquisition and disposition of properties.