Being the CEO of one of the largest commercial real estate firms in the Twin Cities is not something I take lightly. As an industry leader and integral member of the commercial real estate sector, I have a reputation for listening, providing straightforward counsel and executing and delivering results. I have been a key contributor to the company since 1987 and strive to embody the entrepreneurial spirit and core values upon which our firm was built: integrity, excellence, teamwork, and innovation.
Through hands-on leadership, I actively lead the strategy of the company’s real estate services, including; Brokerage, Real Estate Management, Project Management, Architecture and Engineering & Property Services. I am responsible for collaborating with a high performance management team to achieve the objectives of the company and our clients by fostering a results-orientated culture that encourages creative thinking. I have been vigilant about upholding the commitment to excellence that made our company what it is today.
I refuse to sit behind a desk all day, so I am always actively engaged with employees to determine company-wide initiatives that will increase Colliers’ success for years to come. Under my leadership, Colliers Minneapolis/St. Paul has grown to 240 professionals and is recognized as a top commercial real estate provider throughout the Midwest. I have been instrumental in supporting company initiatives to create best-in-class solutions, not only for clients, but also for the company’s employees and brokers. As a result, Colliers Minneapolis/St. Paul has been named a top workplace in the Twin Cities by both the Star Tribune and the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
I have been active in the business community for over 30 years and my local influence extends to a national level as well. I have served as a member of NAIOP’s distinguished National Executive Committee and served as National Chairman in 2014 In 2017. I have been recognized as one of The MN Business Journal’s Most Admired CEO's, National Real Estate Investor's Top 11 Women CRE Executives and I recieved the National NAIOP Outstanding Service Award in 2017. I currently serve on several executive committees for various local and national business associations and I am committed to working with other corporate and community leaders to cultivate economic growth in the Twin Cities and throughout Minnesota. I have been a featured speaker and panelist at events across the country, sharing my insights and unique perspective on the industry with other professionals.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal Most Admired CEO’s, 2017
- National Real Estate Investor Top 11 Woman CRE Executives, 2017
- National NAIOP Outstanding Service Award, 2017
- Top Women in Finance, Finance & Commerce, 2014
- Real Estate Forum Women of Influence Hall of Fame, 2014
- Real Estate Forum Legends Woman of Distinction, 2013
- Midwest Real Estate News’ Hall of Fame 2012 & 2011
- 200 Minnesotans You Should Know, Twin Cities Business Magazine, 2010
- Women of Influence, Real Estate Forum, 2009 & 2014
- President’s Award, NAIOP, 2008
- Women to Watch, Business Journal, 2002
- Top 10 Corporate Women in Minnesota - Twin Cities Business Magazine
Bachelor of Arts, Business | Gustavus Adolphus College
Memberships & Involvements
- ULI MN, Current District Council Chair, Past Chair of Mission Advancement & Treasurer
- 2014 Chairman, National NAIOP
- Member and Past Chapter Chair, Young President’s Organization/Woman President’s Organization (YPO/WPO)
- Member CCIM, LAMBDA Alpha
- International and ICSC