Senior Managing Director
I consult for national and international clients and concentrate on cross-selling opportunities across product and service lines throughout the United States and abroad. In addition, I am well-versed in sale/leasebacks, REO sales, and commercial loan sales of all sizes.
I have over 16 years of experience in commercial real estate. I am the founder of Green Rock Realty, LLC, and Green Rock Advisors, LLC an investment and development firm. Prior to that, I was an Associate Director at Cushman & Wakefield for 5 years. Throughout my career, I have been responsible for leasing and sales transactions totaling $300 million.
The Green Rock Advisors & Realty, LLC is a commercial real estate investment and development firm focused on acquiring, redeveloping, and repositioning well-located value-added shopping centers, retail buildings, office buildings, mixed-use buildings, or multifamily assets throughout the tri-state region of the United States.
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Florham Park, NJ. May 2022
Master of Business Administration
Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT. May 2003
Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance; Minors in Accounting and Ethics
LICENSING / SPECIAL SKILLS
- New Jersey Real Estate Broker's License, (active)
- New York Real Estate Broker's License, (active)
- Registered Investment Advisor, (active)
- Supply Chain Management Certification (Rutgers University)
- Silberman School of Business Professional Development Program (Fairleigh Dickinson University)
- Six Sigma Champion Certification
- Six Sigma Lean Black Belt Professional
- Design for Six Sigma Certification
- Project Management Essentials Certification
- Property Management Certification
- Corporate Crisis Management Certification
Memberships & Involvements
· Fairfield University Alumni NJ Chapter / Fairfield Men’s Rugby Club: Officer
· Christian Brothers Academy Alumni: Co-Captain Wrestling Team