Executive Vice President
Jaclyn is an Executive Managing Director for Colliers in Tampa, Florida. She is responsible for landlord relationships and retail assignments throughout the west coast of Florida. She has a proven track record for creating value enhancement strategies and solutions for owners of grocery anchored centers, power centers, lifestyle centers and hybrid centers, including existing projects and groundup development opportunities.
Jaclyn takes a strategic approach throughout the leasing process with a focus on analyzing the competitive retail marketplace, developing a sustainable merchandising plan, creating a target list of complementary and synergistic national, regional and local uses, and leveraging extensive deal-making experience and long-standing industry relationships to negotiate transactions. Jaclyn dedicates herself to adding value to her clients and is passionate about helping her clients succeed through being a creative and resourceful leasing partner.
- Licensed real estate salesperson in Florida and Virginia
- Bachelor of Science - Business Marketing
- Miami University
- Oxford, Ohio
Memberships & Involvements
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- ChainLinks Retail Advisors
- Innovating Commerce Serving Communities (the International Council of Shopping Centers)