Executive Director - Office Services
License # BK3004122
Jack Lowell’s real estate career spans over four decades. As a well-respected veteran in the commercial real estate industry, Jack has leased over 1.5 million square feet in just the last five years.
With an unparalleled knowledge in commercial real estate market, Jack’s comments and insights have appeared in many real estate publications throughout Miami-Dade.
He currently handles leasing and sales of office buildings and land in Miami-Dade County representing major clients in the market place. Jack’s client list includes Mercantil Center; The Museum of Science; Simply Healthcare; Sacher, Zelman; Pacific National Bank; Codina Partners; RBB and the Gunster law firm.
- 2014 Office Sale of the Year Award NAIOP
- 2014 Peanut Award Commercial & Industrial Association of South Florida (CIASF)
- 2011 Office Lease Transaction of the Year Finalist NAIOP
- 2009 Office Broker of the Year NAIOP
- 2009 Office Lease Transaction of the Year NAIOP
- Bachelor's degree, Harvard University
Memberships & Involvements
- Board Member - WPBT Channel 2
- Advisory Board - Teach for America
- Advisory Board - The Salvation Army
- Past Board Member of United Way of Miami-Dade
- Past Chairman of The Beacon Council
- Past Chairman of Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Mercantil Center
- The Museum of Science
- Simply Healthcare
- Sacher Zelman
- Pacific National Bank
- Codina Partners
Senior Director, Office Services
Adriana Rosillo has been doing commercial real estate since 2004. She has leased and sold more than 1.8 million square feet with an aggregate value of over $350 million in the past.
Adriana specializes in advising tenants and landlords on their real estate needs including leasing, financial analysis, and strategic planning. Her personal commitment, in-depth market knowledge, and broad analytical skills have gained Adriana a well-established reputation.
Adriana was involved in representing Amerant Bank in the acquisition of a 175,000 square foot Class A office building in Coral Gables, which serves as company headquarters and then assisted with the leasing of such office building. She also represented Simply Healthcare to lease 108,000 square feet in the Airport West submarket to consolidate their South Florida operations.