Principal | Savannah
License # 307335
Hilary Shipley has 17 years’ experience in industrial real estate. She specialized in leasing bulk warehouse space and selling industrial land with a focus on representing landlords and sellers. She is the only woman in Savannah to hold the SIOR designation.
Hilary is a graduate of the University of Georgia. She began her career at Legg Mason in Atlanta in its Institutional Equity SalesGroup. She then worked at CBRE in Atlanta before moving back to her native Savannah to join Colliers.
Hilary is licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Georgia and South Carolina.
• University of Georgia, 40 Under 40, 2021
• GenerationNEXT, Savannah Morning News, 2018
• Leadership Savannah Graduate, 2016-2017
University of Georgia
Memberships & Involvements
• Colliers Logistics & Transportation Solutions Group , 2022-Present
• Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR). Industrial Specialist, 2018-Present
• Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, 2021-Present
• Hancock Day School, Board of Trustees, 2021-Present