Senior Portfolio Manager
Henry Wilcox entered the commercial property management and brokerage business in 2008 and joined Colliers International in 2017. He currently oversees a retail portfolio exceeding one million square feet in Hampton Roads, in addition to procuring new business opportunities for Colliers. Wilcox also coordinates tenant improvements, oversees property operations, capital budgets and communications for owners, and provides excellent service to tenants.
Previously, Henry worked for a private real estate developer managing a retail portfolio stretching from Virginia to Florida. Wilcox also has previous experience in the management of multi-story office, suburban office, flex, and industrial properties.
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Randolph-Macon College
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Salesperson
Memberships & Involvements
- IREM – Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) - Member