Greg Russell is a St. Louis native and has immense local and regional multifamily market knowledge and expertise. In addition to his brokerage career, Greg has over a decade of experience in real estate including purchasing, renovating, selling, and leasing both residential and commercial properties.
Greg is a Multifamily Investment Sales Specialist. Greg represents principles in the acquisition and disposition of multifamily investment assets throughout the greater St. Louis area. He takes a client-focused approach to ensure that the party represented receives their desired outcome in a timely manner.
Prior to his real estate career, Greg sold medical information to the healthcare industry. He successfully worked with healthcare providers, physician groups, hospitals, teaching institutions, national medical societies, and pharmaceutical companies for 14 years, providing unique solutions tailored to meet each client’s individual needs.
- Licensed Missouri Real Estate Salesperson
- St. Louis Association of Realtors Member
- Miller Heiman Strategic Selling Graduate
- CCIM Designee
- Southeast Missouri State University, Bachelor of Science: Mass Communication and Advertising; Minor in Sales Management
Memberships & Involvements
- St. Louis Association of Realtors Commercial Division Member
- National Association of Realtors Member