Executive Vice President
Greg Hopley is an executive vice president with the Scottsdale office of Colliers in Arizona and specializes in the sale and leasing of commercial properties. Greg's focus is commercial office, industrial, land and investment properties. He works on behalf of both landlords and tenants. He has been with Colliers for over 33 years, joining the company in 1988.
Based in the Scottsdale Airpark, Greg's geographic focus covers the metro Phoenix market, as well as assisting companies throughout the U.S. with their commercial real estate needs, as detailed below.
His in-depth experience includes:
- Acquisition of distressed commercial real estate
- Commercial consultation
- Landlord and tenant representation
- REO and bank disposition of commercial properties
- 1031 exchanges
- Commercial land acquisition and development
- Office and industrial commercial condos
- Aviation hangar sales and leasing
- Sales and leasing of commercial office, industrial, land and investment properties
- Commercial property marketing and listing
- Extensive experience in canvassing for prospective tenants, property marketing, advertising and direct mail campaigning on behalf of my clients
Greg's prior experience includes serving as vice president of marketing at Great Western Distribution, Inc., a $75 million Arizona distributing company. He was in charge of the Food Service Division at Great Western, sourcing and inventorying products for approximately 30 fast food restaurants. In this role, Greg worked exclusively with many national fortune 500 corporations, such as Beatrice, Kraft, Proctor & Gamble, Pepsico, Lamb Weston and Del Monte, to name a few. He was instrumental in administering nationwide transportation and distribution, marketing, advertising, purchasing and inventory control.
- 2021 – #11 Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- Completed approximately $1 billion of commercial leasing, sales, and development opportunities
- 2020 - Ranked #10 Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- 2018 - Ranked #7 Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- 2016 - Ranked #14 Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- 1998 thru 2015 – Ranked as a Top 10 Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- 2005 & 2007 – Ranked #1 Top Producer, Office Properties, in the U.S. by Colliers
- 2006 – Ranked #2 Top Producer in U.S. by Colliers
- 2003 & 2004 – Ranked #6 Top Producer in U.S. by Colliers
- 1999 thru 2007 – Received the Colliers Award of Excellence, Top Producer, North America
- 1997 – Salesperson of the Year Award by Colliers Classic
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Arizona State University - WP Carey School of Business
- University of Colorado – Denver
Memberships & Involvements
- Scottsdale Board of Realtors
- Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce
- Scottsdale Partnership
- Scottsdale Business Development Forum, Board Member
- Arizona State University Alumni Association
- FBI Citizens Academy-Phoenix
- Boosters Club Board at Scottsdale Christian Academy
- Scottsdale Christian Academy
- Scottsdale Bible Church
- Pinnacle Peak Country Club - in good standing
- Forest Highlands Country Club - in good standing
- BASIS Global, LLC
- Christian Family Care
- The Cole Companies
- The Doughnut Peddler
- The Empire Group
- Larry Coffey Corporation
- Mark-Taylor, Inc.
- Phoenix Seminary
- Professional Beauty Association (PBA)
- Salt River Property Development (DEVCO)
- University McClintock Partners – Daryl Burton
As an associate with Colliers, Dillon Hopley specializes in the sale and leasing of commercial properties, focusing on office, industrial, land and investments. He partners with Greg Hopley, executive vice president, in the Scottsdale office.
The team’s services include landlord and tenant representation, 1031 exchanges, sale/leasebacks, build-to-suits, land acquisition and development, office and industrial condos, aviation hangar sales and leasing, commercial property sales and leasing, and effective and targeted property marketing. Their geographic focus covers metro Phoenix and markets across the U.S.
Representing his clients’ best interests with the highest degree of professionalism, Dillon delivers results that meet their financial goals. Serving as their advocate, he carefully guides clients throughout the entire process of leasing, sales and acquisitions to achieve the best terms possible. Through detailed research and analysis of current market conditions and trends, Dillon assists clients in making strategic real estate decisions that align with their business objectives.
Dillon is committed to providing exceptional service. He is highly responsive, keep my clients fully informed, provide honest and constructive feedback, and value client satisfaction above all else. Clients and peers consider Dillon to be an asset, with traits that include a drive for success, loyalty, honesty, a diligent work ethic and strong leadership qualities.
He joined Colliers in Arizona as a research associate. In this role, Dillon assisted the research director in producing quarterly research reports for the Arizona market for each property discipline, including office, medical, retail, industrial, multifamily, land and investments. He provided in-depth market analysis, prepared demographic surveys, tracked market activity and compiled statistics in support of sales and marketing efforts. Dillon is well-versed in the use of Nexis, CoStar, MagnifyMaps, Hydra and REscour to produce deep dive extractions of substantive commercial real estate data.