Senior Director | Industrial
License # NC 195378; SC 48545; VA 0225209103
Grant Miller, SIOR is a top industrial real estate broker based in the Charlotte, NC office, having begun his real estate career in 2001. Grant focuses his expertise on all faucets associated with industrial | corporate real estate and enjoys creating solutions and solving issues pertaining to his client's needs. Throughout his career, he has been involved in hundreds of transactions totaling more than 20 million square feet.
Grant's success is driven by the holistic approach taken to the process, whereby solid results are delivered to his clients in advising on industrial real estate acquisition and disposition services, strategic planning and implementation of network optimization studies, market evaluations, site selection, build to suit transaction structuring, agency leasing and construction procurement advising.
Grant and his business partner, Don Moss, have been recognized as Top Producers within the Charlotte office in 2013, 2015 - 2016 and 2018 - 2019.
- "Most Creative Transaction", Charlote Region Commercial Board of Realtors (2016)
- Gold & Silver Award Winner, Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors
- CoStar Powerbroker
- Deal of the Year, Colliers | Charlotte (2016)
- Top Producer, Colliers | Charlotte (2013, 2015, 2016, 2018 & 2019)
- Everest Club, Colliers (2013)
- Real Estate Broker's License, North Carolina
- Real Estate Broker's License, South Carolina
- Real Estate Broker's License, Virginia
- Real Estate and Urban Anaylsis, Applachian State University
- Supply Chain Training Certificate, Georgia Institute of Technology
Memberships & Involvements
- Lay Leader, Trinity United Methodist Church
- Emergency Response Team, United Methodist Church
- Animal Grievance Board Member, Iredell County (2005 - 2018)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Statesville Regional Development (2017 - 2018)
- Co-Chairman of the Board of Directors, Economic Development Partnership of Iredell County (2017 - 2018)
- Legislative Committee Member, Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors
- Board Member, SIOR | Carolinas
- Local Advisory Board Member, BB&T
- Carolina CAT
- Dunlop Aircraft Tyres
- Exeter Property Group
- Freud American
- Glen Raven
- The Hollingsworth Companies
- MacLean Curtis
- MASCO Corporation
- Mitsubishi Materials, USA
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
- Nandina Properties
- Oerlikon Metco
- Pregis Corporation
- Rainier Industries Ltd.
- Reger Holdings
- STAG Industrial
- Time Equities
- Tower Investments, LLC
- TPA Group
- Wells Fargo
"We have always found Grant to be professional, accessible and willing to work very hard to help us achieve our objectives."
Walt Glazer, CEO - Nandina Properties
"Their understanding of the buildings, in-depth knowledge of the market and hard work allowed us to dispose of these assets in a timely manner while maximizing our value."
John Martin , Global Real Estate Manager - Zimmer, Inc.
"...Your industrial real estate market expertise and knowledge proved a valuable resource in helping make for a smooth transaction..."
Scott Campbell, CEO - Rainier Industries Ltd.
"It was a pleasure to work with Grant Miller and the Colliers team. Grant was knowledgeable about the market and did a good job marketing, showing and ultimately selling the facility in the desired timeline at the expected price."
Marshall Zastrow | Director of Operations - AmesburyTruth
Senior Director | Industrial
Don Moss specializes in industrial real estate, site selection, incentive negotiations and economic development consulting. As part of a combined 30 years of site selection, economic development, product development and brokerage experience, Don brings to Colliers International 15 years of brokerage experience, 15 years of local economic development experience and 6 years of development experience constructing industrial parks and buildings.
Chris specializes in industrial real estate in the Charlotte market. Such specialties include: tenant representation, landlord representation, land sales, flex, and development consultation. With an appraisal background, Chris focuses on prospecting, researching market conditions and generating strategic and innovative plans to create the best leasing and sale opportunities for his clients.