Director, Office Services
License # SL691380
Ginger is a high energy, strategic corporate real estate professional with 25 years of demonstrated history of working for a Dow 30 corporate user, institutional REITs, and office/industrial investment and leasing commercial brokerage firms. Skilled in lease and sale negotiation; cash flow analysis; dispositions; activity-based workplace design and strong relationship development with landlords, tenants, brokers, and construction project managers. RICS certified for CRE and Facilities Management with international experience managing global requirements in 13 countries.
• Completed over 290,000 SF of lease transactions across 13 countries between 2018-2021
• Increased value from $7M to $26M by repositioning site from office to residential with City of Thousand Oaks
• Completed over 500,000 SF of new lease, renewal, and expansion transactions while at Cousins/Parkway. Increased Corporate Center portfolio occupancy from 68% to 94% from 2014-2017
• CBRE Top 5 Professional – Tampa
• CBRE Private Client Group National Advisory Board Member
• CBRE Private Client Group two time Excellence Award Winner
• NAIOP Best of the Best “Deal of the Year” Winner
• CBRE Private Client Group – Most Creative Team Winner
• CCIM 2001 Florida Chapter Scholarship Recipient
CI-101-Investment Analysis and Application CCIM
Missouri State University
B.S. in Marketing/Advertising and Promotion
Minor in Retailing-Merchandising
Client Services Specialist
Prior to joining Colliers, Alina was the Marketing Coordinator at RE/MAX Experts where she managed all print, digital, email, and social media marketing for the office and agents. Alina is Google Analytics certified and leveraged numerous other platforms while at RE/MAX to create efficiencies across the offices marketing efforts, such as Buffer, Mailchimp, and others.
A graduate from the Pennsylvania State University, Alina received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications, with a certificate in Advertising. During her time at Penn State, Alina was a part-time radio host for BVZ Radio as well as a staff writer for the Behrend Beacon, where she published numerous articles on various topics like science and art.
Alina grew up overseas attending the National French School System. She has lived in five different countries, speaks French fluently and some Italian. In her free time, Alina loves to walk her dog Jellybean, try new restaurants, and explore the local area of St Petersburg and Tampa.