License # SAL.2019004845
Gil Richards is a Brokerage Associate with Colliers International specializing in Multifamily & Investment Sales throughout the Greater Cincinnati & Dayton Markets.
Gil serves in an advisory role for the acquisition & disposition processes for apartment owners and potential buyers. Gil’s duties include: broker opinion of value analysis on value-add and cash-flow properties, and assisting clients with optimal asset disposition strategies.
Gil joins a Colliers team that over the past ten years has sold more than 30,000 apartment units in Ohio with a transactional value in excess of one billion dollars.
Gil joined Colliers International in 2020 as a Brokerage Associate after finishing his Master’s in Finance, Real Estate from the University of Cincinnati, where he gained valuable exposure in cash flow modeling, debt utilization strategies, and capital market trends at both localized and institutional levels.
Prior to attending UC, Gil obtained his Master’s in Accounting from The University of Newcastle (U.K.), where he focused on optimal cost allocation and lean management strategies, enabling him to add value to owners across a portfolio of properties by maximizing their operating margins.
While at Newcastle University, Gil served as the Head Lacrosse Coach for both the Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse programs.
In Gil’s spare time, he enjoys mentoring undergraduate students in the UC Real Estate program, golfing, and spending time at Torch Lake in Northern Michigan.
- Master’s in Finance, Real Estate
- University of Cincinnati
- Master’s in Accounting
- University of Newcastle (U.K.)
- Bachelor’s in Financial Economics
- Centre College
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- OH, KY
Memberships & Involvements
• Real Estate Investors Association of Greater Cincinnati (REIAGC)
• ULI: Young Leaders Group (YLG)
• University of Cincinnati Real Estate Roundtable
• CREW, Commercial Real Estate for Women
• The Seven Hills High School Alumni Association
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)