Many of Colliers International’s largest clients, including Best Buy, ULTA, Bridgestone and KeHE Distributors, rely on my corporate real estate expertise. My team consists of professionals focusing on supply chain real estate. Areas of expertise include site selection, labor analytics, real estate capital markets, structuring and negotiation of lease and sale transactions, government incentives procurement, and construction procurement.
I am among the top annual producers across all of Colliers' service lines. In 2020 and 2019, I was Colliers International’s number one top professional in North America across all business lines.
I am a principal at Colliers International | Chicago and a leader in the firm’s national Logistics and Transportation group. In addition, I am a member of Colliers' Chicago-based Executive Committee, where I provide strategic direction for the continued growth and development of the Chicago office.
Colliers International Honors
- Americas Top #1 Producer overall (2020, 2019)
- Americas #1 Industrial Producer (2020, 2019), #2 overall (2015)
- Top 10% producer, Americas region (2008-2009, 2012-2013, 2015-2017, 2019, 2020)
- Double promotion to Principal (2013)
- Promotion to Senior Vice President, fastest person to achieve in firm’s history (2008)
- Double promotion to Vice President (2007)
- Top Emerging Broker Award (2007)
- Finalist, Industrial Speculative Development of the Year (2017)
- Finalist, Industrial Development of the Year (2013)
- Finalist, Broker Transaction of the Year – Industrial (2012, 2013, 2017)
- Finalist, Broker Transaction of the Year – Suburban Office (2010, 2016)
- Developing Leaders National Award (2008)
- Real Estate Forum’s "Tomorrow’s Newsmakers," (2008)
- MBA, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- BA, Economics, College of Holy Cross
Memberships & Involvements
- President, NAIOP Chicago Chapter
- Youth mentor with LINK Unlimited Scholars, a nonprofit organization founded in 1966 to give economically disadvantaged youth the financial resources and foundational skills required for success as they advance into, through, and beyond college
- Arvato Digital Services
- Best Buy
- Cal Cartage
- Hollister Inc.
- Hospital Laundry Service
- KeHE Distributors
- Lawson Products
- LG Electronics Ltd
- Orbus Inc.
- SUPERVALU Inc.
- ULTA Cosmetics
Chicago - Rosemont
Alexandra joined the Chicago Rosemont office as Client Services Coordinator with the Industrial and Logistics department after working 8 years in Colliers, Greece with most recent position Senior Associate Greece & Serbia.
With more than 8 years of real estate experience, she performs executive business support, assists senior management and department in proposals/presentations, coordinating events and monitoring outcomes. With an insightful ability to stimulate effective communication and motivate colleagues, she excels at coordinating projects and providing memorable service while partnering with all levels of management to support corporate objectives.
With a commitment and passion for what she does, Alexandra strives to create memorable experiences for clients and colleagues, ultimately exceeding expectations.