With more than 40 years of experience in commercial real estate, I brand myself as a master of the business and the nurturing of relationships. As a Senior Vice President at Colliers, I work to achieve the best possible outcome for my clients in the leasing or sale of office buildings. Whether I am working with a Landlord or a Tenant, I always make sure the process goes smoothly from start to finish and no matter the circumstance, my client’s interests come well before my own.
Focusing mostly on the Northern Kentucky market, I have completed more than $600 million in sales, 10 million square feet of leases and over 2,500 transactions. Because of my experience, I am consulted regularly by local media representatives and the general business community on issues relating to the local commercial real estate market. My experience has lead me to be a Cincinnati Area board of REALTORS Commercial Top Producer’s Club inductee every year from 1999-2016 except 2007. In 1992 I was recognized as the Greater Cincinnati Leading Commercial Broker.
I pride myself in being highly involved in the commercial real estate industry and being highly involved in my community. I sit on the boards for the Northern Kentucky University Foundation, St. Elizabeth Hospital, Campbell County Economic Progress Authority, CBank, The Northern Kentucky Water District and a past board member of the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
I enjoy every day I get to work in this industry and am appreciative for all of the relationships I have made after 40 years. You are never pigeonholed into one thing in commercial real estate and that is what keeps it exciting.
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS Commercial Top Producer's Club
- Inductee to 25-year top achiever level, 2003
- Greater Cincinnati's leading commercial broker, 1992
- Top Greater Cincinnati Office broker, 1999, 2000, 2001
Northern Kentucky University BS
Memberships & Involvements
- Northern Kentucky University Foundation – Board of Directors
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare – Board of Directors, Vice Chair
- Campbell County Economic Progress Authority – Chairman
- CBank – Board of Directors
- Northern Kentucky Water District – Secretary
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors
Fidelity Investments, Numerous Banks, Several Major Healthcare Organizations