Senior Lease Analyst
Erika Leigh has over 16 years experience in; Commercial Real Estate, Property Management (Residential), Contracts & Bids, Facility Maintenance, and Lease Administration . Based on her background she is able to analyze clients’ lease/legal documents for various size portfolios. As well as effectively build a professional rapport with the Broker, Tenant and Landlords. She has strong work ethics demonstrated by building sound relationships, and improving efficiencies through streamlining processes.
- Being a part of a MWBE Firm allowed me to serve on a team of three that won a 5 million dollar Facility Maintenance contract with The Tarrant County College.
- Assisted with a multi-million dollar, 6 year renewal contract for both Dallas and Fort Worth Veteran Affairs Hospitals.
- Recognition for effective new account implantation and process on a 300+ location Commercial Real Estate Portfolio, two months in a row.
The Art Institute of Dallas
Memberships & Involvements
Founder of EL Station Little Free Library of Meadow Stone Park Dallas, Texas
Member of the Dallas Regional Chamber
Partner with Dallas Public Library
Partner with The Little Free Library
Volunteer with Vogel Alcove
Partner with The Real Estate Book
- Silicon Valley Bank (SVB)
- TI Fluid Systems
- Black & Veatch (B&V)
- American Axle (AAM)
- Nokia - Project
- Worktrac - Colliers 360 Team Trainer
- Avnet International Portfolio
- Verifone (Rent Validation)
- Arjohuntleigh (Rent Validation)