License # 02102749
Eric Parra is a capital markets professional who specializes in the advisory and disposition of office, life science, and industrial investment properties. Working alongside his partners Louay Alsadek and Maddie Mawby, Eric has completed more than $350 million worth of property dispositions including, Champs Plaza Del Mar, 2620 Commerce Way, 10225 Willow Creek, 4181 Ruffin, and Wateridge Pavilion.
Prior to joining Colliers, Eric was previously with CBRE where he was a part of the Capital Markets Institutional Properties Group specializing in the sale of office, life science, and industrial assets.
Before joining the Capital Markets Institutional Properties Group, Eric was with CBRE’s Financial Consulting Group where he provided sophisticated financial and analytical services to REITs, institutional investors, financial institutions, and high net worth individuals. During his time in the Financial Consulting Group, Eric underwrote office, life science, industrial, retail, multifamily, and data center single assets, portfolios, and land developments, equipping him with an extensive knowledge of commercial real estate finance and capital markets.
- December 2021 – Present: Colliers – Associate, Capital Markets
- July 2021 – November 2021: CBRE – Associate, Institutional Properties Group
- June 2019 – July 2021: CBRE – Senior Financial Consultant, Financial Consulting Group
- Southern Methodist University – Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance
- Southern Methodist University – Bachelor of Arts, Economics
Executive Vice President
Louay Alsadek is one of Southern California’s premier investment sales professionals, specializing in the sale of office, life science and industrial investment properties. A 34-year real estate veteran, Louay consistently ranks as one of the industry’s top producers in the San Diego region. Since 2000, Louay has completed more than $6.15 billion worth of property dispositions including The Pointe at Torrey Pines, Three Piper Ranch, Torrey Ridge Science Center, Creekside, Champs Plaza Del Mar, The Promontory, Ocean Ridge, Diamond View Tower, Spectrum Corporate Plaza, MODA Sorrento, Cabrillo Tech Center4181 Ruffin, HP San Diego Campus, SDG&E HQ, 530 B Street and 600 B Street.
Prior to joining Colliers, Louay was an Executive Vice President at CBRE and was the Top Investment Broker in the San Diego Region for 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2020.
Before his 15 years at CBRE, Louay was the Top Investment Broker in 2004, 2005 and 2006 at Grubb & Ellis | BRE Commercial (now Cushman & Wakefield).
While at Prentiss Properties for 10 years, Louay rose to the rank of Vice President and completed more than $300 million worth of disposition transactions and developed 280,000 SF of Class A office projects in Del Mar Heights.
- December 2021 – Present: Colliers - Executive Vice President, Capital Markets
- August 2006 – November 2021: CBRE - Executive Vice President, Institutional Group
- 2000 – August 2006: Grubb & Ellis - Institutional Investment Group
- 1989 – 1999: Prentiss Properties - Vice President
- 1987 – 1989: International Asset Group - Financial Analyst
Associate Vice President
Working alongside Louay Alsadek and Eric Parra, Maddie Mawby is an investment sales professional who specializes in the sale of ofﬁce, life science, and industrial properties. Since 2020, Maddie has completed over 20 transactions totaling over $650 million in consideration in the San Diego market. Significant transactions include Three Piper Ranch, Aero Court Campus, 4181 Ruffin, Creekside, Champs Plaza Del Mar, Promontory, 505 S. Pacific St, 10225 Willow Creek, and Mission Courtyard.
Prior to joining Colliers, Maddie was at CBRE where she was a part of the Capital Markets Institutional Properties Group specializing in the sale of office, life science, and industrial assets.
Before Maddie transitioned to Institutional Investment Sales at CBRE, she was a Production Associate for CBRE’s Debt and Structured Finance business line focused on developing business nationwide in all areas of commercial real estate lending. Further, coupled with her experience as an industrial broker in Cleveland, Ohio, Ms. Mawby’s expertise is evaluating commercial assets and developing and maintaining client relationships.
- December 2021 – Present: Colliers – Associate Vice President, Capital Markets
- August 2020 – November 2021: CBRE – Associate, Institutional Properties Group
- January 2018 – August 2020: CBRE – Production Associate, Debt & Structured Finance
- May 2015 – January 2018: Hanna Commercial – Associate, Industrial Leasing