As a Project Manager for LCK, I am responsible for a variety of projects ranging from new construction to renovations and tenant improvements. I bring over 25 years of construction and facility management expertise to each of LCK’s clients. This experience combined with my military background allows me to bring a can-do approach to developing solutions to our clients’ needs.
As a career construction project manager, I have a broad range of experience that includes commercial and medical office, K-12 and higher education, residential and commercial and facility management.
I was the project manager on the first LEED-certified K-12 project in the state of South Carolina.
I have performed projects in Bluffton, Charleston, Greenville and Spartanburg, South Carolina as well as Asheville and Charlotte, North Carolina.
I was LCK's Project Manager for the reconstruction of a manufacturing facility in Seneca, SC which was struck by an F-3 tornado in April 2020.
I possess a South Carolina Residential Builder’s License.
· Rita Hollings Science Center; College of Charleston; Charleston, SC - 50,000 SF addition - $49.8 million
· Pinckney Elementary/Cario Middle School Campus; Mount Pleasant, SC - $40 million
· North Charleston Elementary School; North Charleston, SC - $16 million
· Baptist Hill High School; Hollywood, SC - $9.5 million
· Hunley Park Elementary School; North Charleston, SC - $6.2 million
· Ladson Elementary School; Ladson, SC - $5.6 million
· Goodwin Elementary School; North Charleston, SC -$5.2 million
· Academic Magnet High School; North Charleston, SC - $4.2 million
· Concord & Cumberland Condominiums; Charleston, SC - $3.6 million
· James Island Middle School; James Island, SC - $2.8 million
· Cathedral Academy Gymnasium; North Charleston, SC - $2.2 million
· Island Park Condominiums; Daniel Island, SC - $1.34 million
· Cathedral of Praise Worship Center; North Charleston, SC - $1 million
· IRS Production Floor Expansion; Charlotte, NC - $650,000
· Healogics Medical Upfit; Spartanburg, SC - $600,000
Technical College of the Air Force, Aerospace Technology
Prior to joining the LCK team, I spent 20 years in the United States Air Force, retiring with the grade of Master Sergeant. Since then, I have worked as an owner’s representative, facility director, commercial subcontractor and general contractor and residential builder.
Memberships & Involvements
I currently volunteer time and resources with Miracle Hill Ministries in the upstate.
Director of Project Managment Services | Greenville
In my role as Director of Project Management I am responsible for both managing projects and business development in the Greenville-Spartanburg region. Since 1994, I have worked in real estate management and development, thus bringing significant expertise to each of LCK’s assignments. This perspective complements my engineering background to enhance the project management services I am able to deliver for LCK clients.
As a professional project manager, I have gained a depth of experience in a wide range of project types, including commercial office, retail, residential and industrial construction. As a result, I am able to provide sound leadership for my clients in delivering projects on time and on budget. Past successes include highly recognized industrial and manufacturing facilities located throughout the Upstate of South Carolina. My portfolio of experience spans across the state, having performed projects in and around the Grand Strand, the Midlands and the Upstate of South Carolina.
Senior Vice President
My background is in institutional real estate development and construction, and I have a diverse range of experience in commercial development, asset management, property management and market/feasibility analysis.
At LCK, my role is to collaborate with clients and our project management team and provide a unique perspective for your project.
Exec. Vice President | South Carolina & President | LCK
I am President/CEO of LCK, the project management partner of Colliers | South Carolina. Founded in 1994, LCK is a certified woman-owned business that serves clients throughout the state through a regional network of offices in Greenville, Spartanburg, Columbia, and Charleston.
I also serve as Executive Vice President and Principal of Colliers | South Carolina, with executive leadership responsibility for the firm’s Real Estate Management Services division. The REMS staff of nearly 55 property management and maintenance professionals manages over 16 million square feet of space statewide.
I have been fortunate to assemble a great team of project management professionals within LCK and together we leverage collective backgrounds in engineering, facilities management, construction and financial modeling to offer a comprehensive service.
My primary focus within both Colliers and LCK is business development, consulting, advisory services and strategic planning.