Executive Vice President | Partner
Doug Ryan joined the Colliers team in November 2014 bringing with him more than 20 years of broad-based commercial real estate experience.
As Executive Vice President in Office Brokerage, Doug provides landlord and tenant representation with a focus on serving clients as a trusted advisor, navigating the complexities of real estate transactions and bringing clarity to corporate leases. With partner Janet Sterchi, Executive Vice President, they are widely recognized among the top brokerage teams and advisors in Nashville’s commercial real estate industry. Doug and Janet have both independently received NAIOP’s Nashville Broker of the Year Award.
Previously, Doug worked for CBRE as First Vice President specializing in landlord and tenant representation for office product. Before joining CBRE, Doug owned his own real estate consulting practice where he advised corporate clients on the development, planning, entitlements, and zoning processes of their projects. He also provided services for office leasing, retail leasing and land sales. Prior experience includes working for Cushman and Wakefield’s Office Services Group in Detroit, Michigan.
Doug holds a Master’s in Urban Planning from the University of Michigan and a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Amazon Tower 2 - 588,000 SF - Landlord
- Genesco HQ - 200,000 SF - Landlord
- Amazon Tower 1 - 566,000 SF - Landlord
- Healthstream - 100,000 SF - Tenant
- Lipscomb University - 30,000 SF - Tenant
- Microsoft - 13,500 SF - Tenant
- Dekalb Office - 103,000 SF - Tenant
- C3 Consulting - 30,000 SF - Tenant
- American Addiction Centers - 102,000 SF - Landlord
- UBS - 130,000 SF - Landlord
- Bridgestone - 88,000 SF - Landlord
- 2019 Everest Club - Colliers International Top 10% Producer
- 2019 NAIOP Impact Award - Amazon
- 2020, 2019 Colliers Top Producer
- 2020, 2019 Colliers Office Lease of the Year
- 2018 NBJ Leaders in CRE
- 2017 Colliers Top Producer
- 2017 Office Lease of the Year
- 2016 Colliers Top Producer
- 2016 Colliers Office Lease of the Year
- 2014 NAIOP Nashville Broker of the Year
- 2014 NAIOP Nashville Office Lease of the Year
- 2014 CoStar Power Broker
University of Michigan - Master’s in Urban Planning
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee - BS in Architecture
Memberships & Involvements
- Nashville Chamber of Commerce
- Southwest Value Partners (2,000,000 SF)
- Panattoni (300,000 SF)
- Gaedeke Group Ltd.
- Libscomb University
- Lincoln Property Co.