Executive Vice President
License # 462355
I bring more than 20 years of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate including landlord representation, tenant representation, investment sales, financial analysis, acquisitions, development and operations. I started my brokerage career in Dallas, Texas then moved to Austin in 2000, working for Trammell Crow Company, Aspen Properties and The Kucera Companies. I joined Colliers as Executive Vice President in March 2015. In addition to a focus on office landlord representation, I have deep experience in investment sales, with a track record of closing multiple transactions per year. In 2016, 2018 and 2019, I was a Colliers' Everest Award recipient. This award is given to the top 10% of all Colliers professionals in brokerage, valuation and corporate solutions across the U.S. business based on revenue production.
- CRE Heavy Hitter Austin Business Journal (2012-2019)
- Colliers' Everest Club (2016, 2018, and 2019)
- Current office landlord representation portfolio is comprised of 19 buildings with a total of 1,213,000 SF
January 2014- December 2019 Performance
- 338 closed transactions for a total of 3,772,558 Square Feet
- $435,984,183 transaction value
- Winner – Best Lease Transaction – Austin Business Journal (2013)
- Real Estate Broker's License, Texas (1998 - Present)
- Bachelor of Science, Southern Methodist University
Memberships & Involvements
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) Member and Former Board Member
- Lincoln Ventures
- ARC Capital Partners
- CIM Group
- Saxum Real Estate
- Omninet Capital
Will has over twelve years of experience in commercial real estate, specializing primarily in project leasing. Will represents a wide range of local and institutional investors and developers. He is currently responsible for the leasing of an office portfolio in excess of one million square feet. In addition to office leasing – Will also focuses on office investment sales and new business sourcing.
Will began his brokerage career with Transwestern in Dallas before moving to Austin in 2016. Will established a strong foundation leasing over 1.5 million square feet of office space for mostly institutional clients. While at Transwestern – Will executed over 100 lease transactions .
Will holds a BA from the University of Texas at Austin and a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.