Executive Vice President
License # 550589
Doug has a deep understanding and unmatched market knowledge of the entire Austin commercial real estate landscape with a primary focus on office tenant representation & site selection. Since 2006, he has built a substantial client base through hard work, client retention, partner referrals, and long-term relationships. Never deviating from his original business plan based on strategic consulting for early-stage companies and maintaining long-term partnerships. Doug has completed over 450+ transactions totaling well over 5M SF of space over the last 15 years.
Doug's entrepreneurial clients played a significant role in his decision to become one himself by bringing Colliers back to Austin in 2014 as an affiliate office. He and his two partners grew the office from three (3) people in an executive suite to fifteen (15) by 2019 and selling the affiliate office to corporate Colliers in January 2020. We are excited to keep growing our team, customers, and service lines in the coming years as Austin continues to become one of the primary growth markets in the entire country.
- CoStar Power Broker (2007-2016, 2018-2019)
- Tenant Rep - Heavy Hitter (Top 10) Austin Business Journal (2008-2012, 2019)
- Tenant Rep - Heavy Hitter (Top 25) Austin Business Journal (2007, 2013-2016, 2018)
- Sigma Phi Epsilon 40 under 40 (2015)
- LLS Man of the Year Candidate (2017)
- Real Estate Sales Agent's License, Texas
- Bachelor of Science, The University of Texas at Austin
Memberships & Involvements
- Sigma Phi Epsilon - Alumni Board Member (2007-present)
- E&Y Entreprenuer of the Year - Sponsor (2018-present)
- All Saints Episcopal Church - Member
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) - Board Member (2009-2014) | President (2015)
- Boys and Girls Club Committee Member - (2009-2015)
- LLS Fudraising Committee Member - (2018-present)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Commitee Member - (2007-2012)
- Texas Cowboys Alumni
- RigUp (WorkRise)
- RXF Logistics
- Kastner & Gravelle LLP
- White Water Midstream
- Husch Blackwell
- Kiecke Vacek & Colmonero, LLP
- Porsche | Austin
- Texas Cotton Ginners Association
- All Clear ID
- Tango Health
- Venado Oil & Gas
- Waterloo Capital Mangment
Kaitlin joined Colliers Houston office in April 2015 after graduating from Florida Gulf Coast University with a degree in Communications. Kaitlin was the Marketing & Research Coordinator and worked closely with her team consisting of Crissy Nolen, Director of Marketing and Lisa Bridges, Director of Market Research.
As a marketing professional in the Colliers' Houston office, Kaitlin maintained the Colliers marketing platform via a multitude of channels including our website, listing services, and internal communications. In addition, she assisted Lisa Bridges in researching the Houston office, retail, and industrial markets to populate quarterly market research reports.
In 2016, Kaitlin moved to the Colliers Austin office as a Project Coordinator. She prepares in-house office and industrial market reports and works closely with the company's brokerts to develop effective custom market research material specific to both existing and potential clients. In addition, she maintains all property marketing.
Gillian began her Commercial Real Estate career with Colliers in Las Vegas, Nevada, acting as Executive Administrative Assistant to one of the top Industrial teams in the Southwest region of the United States. During her several years at Colliers, she helped lead to the successful closings of over a 100 million in transactions of the group’s most notable and complex clients.