Managing Director | New Hampshire
As Managing Director of Propery Management and a Principal of Colliers’ New Hampshire offices, I oversee a team of quality property management, lease administration, and accounting personnel within our firm. My team’s primary goal is to build our clients’ wealth through real estate ownership. We do this by consistently striving to increase revenues and minimize expenses all the while providing the utmost service to our tenants.
Over more than 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, I have honed my strengths in investment analysis, building operations, acquisition, disposition, and management of commercial property assets. This provides my clients with a significant competitive edge when acquiring, selling, or operating investment property.
My deep understanding of commercial real estate, analytical abilities, and negotiation skills serve to optimize my clients’ investment opportunities and maximize their returns.
At various stages in my career, I have been honored to serve in the following capacities:
• New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors – President
• Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute – Regional Vice President, Board of Directors
• New England CCIM Chapter – President
• New Hampshire Association of Realtors – Board of Directors
• Dartmouth College – Real Estate Consultant
• Awarded the CPM (Certified Property Manager) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management. The CPM designation is awarded to those individuals who have distinguished themselves in the areas of management experience, education, and professionalism.
• Awarded the CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation from the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute. CCIMs are recognized experts in the commercial and investment real estate industry.
• University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH – BA
Memberships & Involvements
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• Institute of Real Estate Management
• Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Certified Property Manager (CPM)
• NH Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (NHCIBOR)
• New Hampshire and National Association of Realtors
• New Hampshire Ski Club – Board of Directors, Treasurer
• Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD) – Supporter
• The Hundred Club of New Hampshire – Member
Vice President | New Hampshire
I oversee the day-to-day operations of Colliers’ management portfolio, which consists of privately held, corporate, and institutionally owned real estate assets located throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, and Rhode Island.
Throughout my nearly 20 year career, I have worked with both large and small corporations within the Financial, Lease Administration, and Management sectors.
Currently, the portfolio under my direction comprises of retail, industrial, office, medical, and LEED properties. My strength is in management of operations, efficiency, and communication, as well as client, tenant, and vendor relations.
I am involved in numerous energy efficiency, fit-up, and construction projects while working closely with local utility companies. This allows me to reduce energy consumption and operating costs, which improves my clients’ bottom line.
I have an innate ability to think on my feet and multitask and pride myself on my operational and communicative skills. This allows me to efficiently manage all facets of a building owner or company’s needs, therefore lowering costs and increasing revenue.
• Corporate assignments have included lease administration of numerous facilities nationwide
• Managed space includes over 1,000,000 square feet throughout Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine, and Vermont
Director of Construction & Maintenance
I joined Colliers’ New Hampshire team in 2016 to head up its Maintenance and Construction group. Prior to the creation of this group in 2016, the Property Management division provided maintenance and construction services to its clients through subcontractors. However, Colliers saw a need to offer these services in-house as a natural extension to the benefits already provided.
Our Maintenance and Construction group has been a huge success with our clients. Not only are we able to provide maintenance services to our clientele and their tenants, but we also provide construction services when our clients and the tenants within our management portfolio are expanding, contracting, or simply improving their space.
We see maintenance and construction as an integral part of property management and we take pride in the work we deliver to our clients. As such, our Maintenance and Construction group is comprised of experienced individuals who strive to provide the utmost in service at a reasonable price.
Prior to joining Colliers, I owned and operated Redlon Custom Carpentry for over 15 years.
Accounting Manager | Manchester
I joined Colliers International | New Hampshire in 2000 and serve as the Accounting Manager for the Property Management group. I am responsible for the day-to-day performance of all facets of the New Hampshire property management’s accounting department including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash flow management for the firm’s property management assignments and financial reporting.
As a Property Manager for Colliers, I am responsible for the management and operation of a real estate portfolio comprising mostly of quality office and retail investment properties in Southern New Hampshire.
In 2014, joined Colliers as the Commercial Lease Administrator. This role provided me the background to be an exceptional Property Manager.
Every day, I assist my clients in maximizing the value of their real property assets through revenue enhancement, cost control, and attention to tenant needs.
I enjoy the team atmosphere at Colliers as we seek to enhance our clients’ wealth through commercial investment real estate ownership.