Partner | Industrial
License # NC 114663; SC 42025; VA 0225074331
Don Moss specializes in industrial real estate, site selection, incentive negotiations and economic development consulting. As part of a combined 30 years of site selection, economic development, product development and brokerage experience, Don brings to Colliers International 15 years of brokerage experience, 15 years of local economic development experience and 6 years of development experience constructing industrial parks and buildings.
- Top Producer, Colliers | Charlotte (2013, 2015, 2016, 2018 & 2019)
- Deal of the Year, Colliers | Charlotte (2016, 2017, & 2018)
- CoStar Powerbroker
- Charlotte Commercial Realtors (CRCBR) Dealmaker - Multiple Awards
- Past President Rockingham County Economic Development Corporation
- Past President Lee County Economic Development Corporation
- Project Manager North Carolina Department of Commerce
- North Carolina State University - Bachelor of Arts, Businesss Managment and Economics
- University of Oklahoma - Economic Development Institure
- Real Estate Licensed NC, SC & VA
Memberships & Involvements
- SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Member
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment, Board Member
- CRCBR, Member
- North Carolina Economic Development Association, Member
- South Carolina Economic Development Association, Member
- Southern Economic Development Council, Executive Committe/Board Member
- Continental North America, Inc.
- The Hollingsworth Companies
- Mack Trucks, Inc.
- Avondale Mills, Inc
- Volvo Trucks
- Spring Industries, Inc.
- Gildan Yarns, LLC
- Konica Minolta
- Corning Cable Systems
- Weston Solutions, Inc.
- Elkay Manufacturing Company
- GE Capital
- Robert Bosch Corporation
- Kaufman Trailers
- Lenox, Inc.
"Taiji Group USA loved the building! It was a perfect fit for them and they have done almost no renovations because the building is so well suited for their needs. Don and Grant with Colliers went above and beyond in marketing the building and closing the deal."
Julie Pruett, Director Business Recruitment - Taiji Group (USA) Inc.
Partner | Industrial
Grant Miller, SIOR is a top industrial real estate broker based in the Charlotte, NC office, having begun his real estate career in 2001. Grant focuses his expertise on all faucets associated with industrial | corporate real estate and enjoys creating solutions and solving issues pertaining to his client's needs. Throughout his career, he has been involved in hundreds of transactions totaling more than 20 million square feet.
Grant's success is driven by the holistic approach taken to the process, whereby solid results are delivered to his clients in advising on industrial real estate acquisition and disposition services, strategic planning and implementation of network optimization studies, market evaluations, site selection, build to suit transaction structuring, agency leasing and construction procurement advising.
Grant and his business partner, Don Moss, have been recognized as Top Producers within the Charlotte office in 2013, 2015 - 2016 and 2018 - 2019.