Valuation Services Director
License # RZ3505
Denise Morales is currently a Valuation Services Director at Colliers International Valuation and Advisory Services located in Miami Florida. Ms. Morales is a State Certified General Appraiser in Florida and has been actively engaged in real estate valuation since 2006.
Ms. Morales is an experienced commercial real estate valuation professional conducting valuation and advisory services on behalf of lenders, investors, and developers. She has experience with complex investment scenarios, special property types, and valuation issues including real estate valuation, tax appraisal, portfolio assignments, rent studies, insurance, and cost analysis.
University of Florida, Warrington College of Business, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major: Finance
Successfully completed numerous real estate and valuation courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute and other industry organizations.
Memberships & Involvements
- MAI Designated Member of The Appraisal Institute, 2021-Present
- Board of Directors, Leadership Broward 2020-Present
- Social Chair, Leadership Broward Class XXXVIII, 2019-2020
- Committee Chair, Associate Guidance, South Florida Chapter of the Appraisal Institute, 2010-2012
- Associate Member, Appraisal Institute, 2007-2012
- Candidate for Appraisal Institute Designation, Appraisal Institute, 2013-2021
- Leadership Development & Advisory Council, Appraisal Institute, 2014
- Member, South Florida Chapter of the Appraisal Institute-2007-Present
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, BeachesMLS
- Volunteer of Distinction, Appraisal Institute, 2012
- Lifetime Alumni Member, University of Florida Alumni Association
- President, Theta Phi Theta Alumnae Group of Alpha Chi Omega, 2015-2020
Ralph Pena, MAI, is currently the Managing Director of the South Florida offices of Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services located in Miami, FL. Mr. Pena is a state certified general appraiser in Florida, Texas, Washington D.C., Virginia and Maryland and has been actively engaged in real estate valuation and counseling since 1993.
He has prepared appraisal reports for a wide variety of clients. His experience includes analysis and appraisal of all types of real estate, including residential, retail, office, industrial, and special purpose properties, among others.