Managing Director- Richmond
License # 0225062256
As Managing Director of the Richmond office, I am responsible for leading the central Virginia brokerage operation consisting of more than of 40 professionals and support staff. In this role, I am responsible for the strategic direction and performance of the region. And with more than 20 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, I have acquired a diverse skill set to develop and implement real estate strategies to maximize my customers’ success. Throughout my career, I have guided owners, occupiers and developers of commercial real estate to create solutions congruent with their short- and long-term business goals.
I have experience as a single point-of-contact providing complete transaction management and consulting services for my customers. I am fully committed to the customer to ensure smooth transition between project phases while leveraging resources for a direct impact to the bottom line and the success of each project.
Top 10 Producer – 2004, 2005, 2008 – 2019, 2021
Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Wake Forest University
Memberships & Involvements
- Colliers International Virginia, Board of Directors, (2019 – present)
- CB Richard Ellis of Virginia, Board of Directors, (2014 – 2019)
- St. John's Historic Church Foundation, Board of DIrectors (2022 - present)
- Leadership Metro Richmond, Class of 2014
- Real Estate Circle of Excellence at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Urban Land Institute – Virginia District Council, Advisory Board (2015 – 2019)
- Greater Richmond Area Commercial Real Estate (GRACRE), Board Member (2007-2014)
- The Collegiate School, Alumni Board President (2014 – 2015)
- Virginians for High Speed Rail – Board Member (2017 – present)