License # 173931
David J. Sink joined Colliers International-Savannah in 1999 and became a partner in 2007. He has been active in brokering a number of multi-million dollar properties, representing tenants, buyers, sellers, and landlords in the sale, purchase, or leasing of property.
Over the past 27 years, David has completed over 675 transactions involving commercial and industrial properties, investment properties, land, as well as build-to-suit projects.
David is a graduate of the University of Georgia, where he received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics. He began his career in 1995 in Atlanta with a commercial real estate market research firm. In Atlanta, he was also an office broker and property manager with a local firm, and an industrial broker with a regional industrial real estate consulting firm.
Memberships & Involvements
- REALTORS Commercial Alliance of Savannah/Hilton Head (RCA), Past President
- The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Industrial Specialist designation since 2003
- SIOR Georgia Chapter, Board Member (2020-22)
- Colliers International Everest Award Recipient for top performance in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. The Everest Award recognizes the top 10% of all Colliers professionals in brokerage, valuation and corporate solutions in the U.S. based on revenue
- Leadership Savannah Graduate
- Blessed Sacrament School - Past Board Member
- Savannah Chamber of Commerce - Past Board Member
- Small Business Assistance Corporation - Past Board Member